Chapter 74

Wednesday night. 7pm.

Cheryl sat in her room, looking through her phone. She had her usual makeup on and skinny jeans with a long shirt. Sighing, she looked at herself in the mirror and bit her lip. Why was she nervous? Soon, her phone chimed and she looked at it to see a text from Luke.

Luke :) : " Hey Chez, I'm just on my way over. Be there in 5 ;) xx "

Cheryl nodded and took her purse, putting it over her shoulder she made her way downstairs. "Girls...I'm heading out now!" She called as she walked into the living room. "Hey Chez!" A voice made her look up from her phone. "Michael...what are you doing here?" She asked, confused. "He's here to annoy me" Kassie smiled as she walked out the kitchen with two beers. "Uh...." Cheryl smiled a little.

"Luke's on his way over right?" He asked her. "Yeah..." Cheryl nodded. "MmHmm....Calum is out tonight with John and his family. Luke made plans, so did Ashton, then i came here." Mikey shrugged and smiled before taking some beer. Cheryl looked around the living room. "Where are the girls?" She asked Kassie. "Oh, she's out tonight. Ethan surprised her and she's out at dinner." Kasssie smiled. "And she didnt tell me why?" Cheryl asked. "He came round, a few minutes ago and she just left." Kassie shrugged.

"And...where's Jodi?" Cheryl asked. "She's upstairs, she was in the shower and...." "Im out now" Jodi's voice spoke up behind Cheryl. Cheryl turned and smiled. "Michael? Why are you here?" She asked looking at him, smiling a little. "The boys are busy...so i came here" Mikey smiled as he looked at Jodi. "So what are Calum and Ash doing?" Jodi asked smiling as she sat down opposite Kassie and Michael. "Cal, decided to head out tonight with John. Luke's going out and Ashton is out with...." He stopped.

"What?" Jodi asked picking up a magazine. "Uhm...." He sipped some beer. "Mikey?" Kassie looked at him. "Hm?" He turned to her. "What is it?" She asked. "Nothing...he's just out with a...friend" He nodded. "I thought you guys were friends with....each others....friends?" Jodi asked. "No, we have some different friends" Michael chuckled a little. "So he having a few beers with some guys?" Jodi smiled at Michael. "Sure....!" Michael nodded and widened her eyes.

Kassie gave him a look. Cheryl watched as Jodi turned away and Kassie nudged him. She nodded her head up and Mikey shook his head, as he mentally refused to answer. Just then Cheryl's phone chimed.

Luke :) : " Coming up...outside :) xx "

Cheryl smiled. "Well, i gotta go..." Cheryl spoke up as she walked to the door. She opened it and a smile flashed on her face as she saw Luke walk up to the door. He grinned at her before walking into the house, and closing the door. "Sorry...but i got dropped off why 'security' and well...theres people around" Luke smiled. "Oh, okay...." Cheryl sighed. "Go out the back way!" Kasssie called out. Cheryl shook her head as she smiled. "And go down 23rd lane!" Mikey called out.

Luke looked at Cheryl before chuckling. "Michael?" He called out and they both walked to the lounge room. "Hey dude" Michael waved. Luke laughed as he shook his head. "Hey!" Kassie and Jodi waved. "Hey" He nodded. "Yeah, go out the back way and out 23rd...then...just keep out of sight" Kassie told them. Cheryl looked up at Luke, with a not so sure face. He nodded as he put his arm around her shoulder and smiled reassuringly.

"Dont worry..." He spoke quietly, as he smiled warmly at her. "Lets go...see you guys later!" Luke nodded before waving to them. Cheryl and Luke headed to the back door, as they walked out she turned to him and sighed. "Whats up?" He asked her. "Nothing..." She shrugged. "Where to...?" She asked him, unaware of where they would end up. Luke thoight for a moment and smiled. "Off the table...dinner...movies...beach..." Cheryl looked at him and smiled. "Fro-yo...." Luke chuckled a little and Cheryl giggled and nodded.

"We could...go to a club?" Luke suggested. Cheryl looked at him and pouted a little. "Hm, looks like you are a big boy now" Cheryl laughed quietly. "Yeah, maybe not a good idea" Luke shook his head. "I think...i know a place" Luke smirked at Cheryl, looking down at her. "Where?" SHe asked. "You'll see...i think you'll like it" He smiled. "Shall we then?" She held out her hand to the gates. He nodded and made a space between his arms and waist. Cheryl smiled as she slipped her arm through and they headed out.