Chapter 73

1st December. Monday.

"Wow, I cant believe we're going to go back home two weeks today....it feels like forever" Kassie sighed as she sipped some tea. "I know, I havent seen my mom in a few weeks now..." Jodi smiled. "Yeah, my dad skyped me last night" Jenn smiled. "I havent seen my mom....since...around four months now" Kassie admitted. "What?" Cheryl turned to her. Shrugging Kassie sighed. "She's too busy...with work and then going out with her boyfriend..." Kassie shook her head. "What about your dad?" Jenn asked. "He's busy working. If he gets time off he's spending it with the wife, and son...." Kassie told them.

"I cant believe you havent spoke to to your mom in months Kass...." Jenn told her. "I've spoken to her...not in weeks though. Just not seen her face" Kassie half smiled. "She'll be glad to see you home soon Kass." Cheryl told her positivly. "Yeah, sure" Kassie blunty said before sipping more tea. "I got more love from Michael's mom...." Kassie rolled her eyes. "Your mom loves you Kass. Its clear. Trust us! We know your mom too well" Jodi told her. "Yeah, I know...but when i leave home...she doesnt really care." Kassie told them. "I didnt hear from her for a few weeks when i started college" She looked at them.

"Well dont think anything bad. We'll be heading home...when is it?" Jenn asked. "We'll be heading out on the 18th. We're going to London next week, then back to America...washington...then home" Cheryl smiled. "And the guys's other album will be coming out!" Jodi smiled excitedly. "Yeah, thats cool" Kassie smiled. "Oh come on. You could be a little more happy" Jenn giggled a little. "I am. I'm just...i dont know." Kassie shrugged. "We all have those days Kass...dont worry about it" Cheryl smiled as her phone pinged.

Taking her phone out, she read the screen and her eyes widened as she read the text. "Lucas wanting you?" Kassie asked as she smiled widely. Cheryl looked at the girls, as she shook her head. "No...its uh...Alex" She smiled. "Aw, look at her glowing!" Kassie laughed. "Well, he is apart of my favourite band!" Cheryl told her. "You like him!" Kassie pointed. Cheryl looked at her. "Yeah, i do. Hes cool, and really sweet. However im not interested in him that way! He has a stunning girlfriend!" Cheryl told her.

"Hmm...." Kassie sighed. "Hey, doesnt Zach text you?" Jenn asked. "Yeah, he does now and again. When hes free" Cheryl smiled, texing Alex back. "Ooooh"Kassie began. "Shut up. Its nothing!" Cheryl glared at her. "Mhmm...okay" Kassie looked at Jenn beside her and smirked. "Whats up?" Jodi asked turning to Cheryl. Cheryl's smile faded a little.

Alex :) : " Hey Cheryl. How is everything...how are you and Luke? :) x "

Cheryl : " Hi Alex, everything is okay thanks! How about you guys? and Luke and I....I dont know. Its complicated. x " 

"Uhm, he's just asking how everything is" Cheryl smiled a little. "Nothing more?" Kassie asked. "No, why?" Cheryl looked at her. "Just asking. What were you guys talking about....remember at that halloween party?" Kassie asked. Sighing, Cheryl shook her head. "Nothing" She shrugged. "Stop lying. We're your sisters" Kassie told her.

Alex :) : " How so? Have you told him how you felt yet? x "

Cheryl sighed. "Uhm...he was talking to me about....Luke and I" Cheryl told them quietly and shrugged. "What?! What about you two?" Kassie suddenly sat up. "Ow, watch it!" Jenn told her as tea splashed onto her leg. "Stop. Its over, it doesnt matter!" Cheryl told them.