Chapter 54

"I dont think this is a good idea" Cheryl sighed looking at the costumes in the store. "Why not?! We're going to a Halloween party...its awesome!" Kassie giggled. "No, she just wants to pull some guy" Jenn giggled. Cheryl shook her head. "Im just...not into getting dolled up for halloween. It isnt even a holiday, its one day a year where children put on some outfit from a movie, and gets candy for it. Tennagers just drink and party, and use it as some lame excuse to slut it up and get a good...." She stopped and Jenn smiled.

"Uhh!! We used to always dress up!" Kassie spoke offended. "Yeah, when we were...12..." Jodi butted in. "No, we went to my cousins party when we were 17! remember?" Kassie told them. "Oh yeah, and Jenn liked your other cousin...." Jodi giggled as Jenn blushed. "And you were sneaking vodka, and wiskey in your drink" Cheryl shook her head, talking to Kassie. "Mmm!" Kassie made a face turning to the costumes. "Look, we're going! We got invited, besides its a friday night" Kassie sighed. The girls looked at each other smiling.

"Y'know...how about minnie mouse? Ive never dressed up as her" Kassie smiled. "Oh theres one!" Jenn pointed to a costume. "Ew, no" Kassie shook her head. "Thats the only one...for minnie" Jenn told her. "Dont underestimate me" Kassie smirked as she walked on. "Hm, what about you Jenn?" Jodi asked. "I dont know...i dont want to be...all out there" Jenn shrugged. "No one there to impress...a few people and the boys" Jenn sighed. "Jodes...look" Cheryl spoke up. Jodi nodded and turned. "Oh wow!" She smiled. "Ive always wanted to be a slutty cat" She laughed. "Really?" Jenn looked at her

"My mom got me a cat costume when i was little, but it was fabric with a tail, call me a slut, but i like the leather suit with boots" Jodi winked before walking off. Jenn sighed as she looked around the store. "Hey you okay?" Cheryl asked. Jenn smiled at her. "Yeah, i just...cant be bothered getting slutted up...." Jenn told her. Cheryl smiled nodding in agreement. "To be honest...same, why dont we...just look for a toned down costume?" Cheryl asked smiling. Jenn nodded.

"Tell me...what would be a fun costume?" Cheryl asked. Jenn thought for a moment. "Uh...a minion?!" Jenn laughed. "Perfect!" Cheryl nodded. "If they dont have one here, we can improvise" Cheryl smiled. "What about you?" Jenn asked. "Hm..." Cheryl looked around. "Im not sure...i'll think about that. Lets find that costume" Cheryl smiled at Jenn.

-

Around half an hour passed and Jenn couldnt find a costume. She decided to get boots, and goggles, and black gloves. She stood with Cheryl at the cashier getting served when Kassie came over. "Cant find a good outfit" Kassie sighed. Cheryl shook her head and smiled. "What you get Chez?" She asked as she looked at Jenn's stuff. "Nothing yet...i dont know what to wear" Cheryl admitted as the girl scanned and bagged Jenn's stuff. Jodi came walking over with a cat woman mask. "I dont think i'll be comfortable in that suit...have you felt that leather its so stiff" Jodi told them.

The girls laughed as Jenn paid. Cheryl looked up behind the girl, where some accessories sat. Looking at them, she noticed some pompoms. Jodi put her mask up to pay for it. Thinking, Cheryl wondered if she could be someone different for one night. She liked glee, and she always wondered what it wouldve been like in school for the cheerleaders. All the boys wanted them, all the girls wanted to be them. She looked around the store then back to the girl behind the counter.

"Thank you" Jodi smiled taking her recipt. "Uh, i dont suppose you have any costumes...from the TV show glee, do you?" Cheryl asked. The girls looked at her. The girl behind the counter looked at her too, then smiled. "Oh uhm....im not sure...oh...we had a delivery this morning. I'll go check. Anything in particular?" She asked. Nodding Cheryl smiled. "The cheerleading uniform." Cheryl told her. "Okay, be right back" The girl smiled and walked off. Cheryl lookd at her friends who were looking at her suprised.

 "Uhm what?" Kassie giggled. Cheryl shrugged. "I dont know...i want to try something new" She admitted to them. "Why a cheerleader?" Kassie asked. "Something new...someone i never was" Cheryl told them. "You didnt have to be a cheerlead to be liked Chez" Jodi smiled at her. "Yeah i know. Only difference is...im a nice person. I dont care about the fame" Cheryl giggled. Just then the girl came walking out with costumes in plastic clear bags over them. "Your in luck! Yes, we do actually. We have the uniforms...and jackets" The girl held some up.

Cheryl smiled looking at them. "I'll take the jacket, and the uniform...oh and the pompoms" Cheryl smiled. "No problem!" The girl smiled as she scanned them. Bagging them up, she handed the bag to Cheryl as she paid. "Thank you!" Cheryl told her as the girls left. "Wow, look whos full of confidence now" Kassie smiled. "I dont think so" Cheryl shook her head.

-

The girls headed into a clothes shop. "What can i look for, as a casual look...?" Jodi asked. "For the catwoman outfit?" Jenn asked. Jodi nodded. "Look for a nice black top, leather pants, or leggings and boots" Cheryl told her. "Oooh, thanks" Jodi smiled. By this time, Kassie was off looking for her outfit. Jodi walked off and Jenn smiled at Cheryl. "Lets find this costume okay?" Cheryl nodded.

Picking up nice blue overalls, like the minions as Jenn picked up a yellow sweater. "Awesome!" Cheryl smiled handing her the clothes. "So your sorted!" Cheryl grinned. "Thanks Chez" Jenn smiled. "Now, lets get this paid for" Cheryl told her. They walked over to the line, to pay for it and spotted Kassie three people up from them. Kassie turned and smiled spotting them too. She waved and winked as she held up a short, red dress with white polka dots all over it. "Wow! Will that even cover her?" Jenn asked. Cheryl giggled as Kassie started to sway with it.

"Oh gosh!" Cheryl laughed. Kassie also held up a headband with a large red bow on it. "Pssst!" They heard. Turning, Jodi stood behind the person behind them. "Sorry, this is her spot too" Cheryl smiled talking to the boy and girl behind them. "Oh sure!" The boy smiled. Jenn shook her head as she smiled. "Thank you! Forgot my necklace" Jodi giggled acting innocent as squeezed past and then stood with Cheryl and Jenn. "Look what i got!" Jodi held up a lace type crop top, tight black jeans, and a long black necklace. "Ooh, cute" Cheryl nodded.

"Isnt it!? Thanks for the inspiration" She winked. "What did you....get?" Jodi asked Jenn trailing off, looking down at her sweater and overalls. Jenn looked at her then Cheryl. "Shes a cute minion!" Cheryl told her. "A...minion?" Jodi asked. "Whats wrong with that?" Cheryl asked. "Nothing! at all, but..." Jodi shrugged. "I think its a good costume!" Cheryl backed Jenn up. "Oh who am i kidding?! Im not going thats it!" Jenn sighed. "What, why?" Jodi asked.

"Im nothing! You got your crop tops, and tight jeans...Kassie's wearing a short ass dress and Chez...you got a cheerleading outfit...and i settle with a fucking yellow sweater" Jenn sighed. "Jenn...this party is gonna be quiet...people we kinda know...its not some big event where all the girls are walking around with their asses and boobs hanging out! Dont worry okay?" Cheryl reassured her. Jodi nodded and smiled. "Yeah, i agree. You'll look awesome Jenn...and its homemade!" Jodi smiled.

"Next up here please!" A woman called. Jodi walked off, getting served. Cheryl put her hand on Jenn's shoulder as she nodded. "Next up here please!" Another woman called. Cheryl pushed Jenn forward a little as she walked on.