Chapter 28

"I cannot wait for that to go online! You all look hilarious!" Kassie giggled as she sipped som soda. "You'll be in it too" Michael looked at her. "Ah, no, no...i told that camera man to keep it off us" She smirked. "Uh, why?" Calum asked. "Because we're nothing to do with the band. Or the album, we were friends helping out" She grinned at them. "Plus, shes camera shy!" Jenn giggled nudging Cheryl. "Oi!" Cheryl gasped a little before blushing. "You've got no need to be camera shy" Luke told her smiling. Smiling back at him Cheryl blushed even more.

"This chicken is lovely" Jodi spoke up. "Really? Only you" Kassie giggled. "No, she's right it is lovely" Ashton ate some from his fork. Kassie and Jenn giggled as they looked at each other. "So what are you boys doing for the rest of the...time?" Jenn asked. "Working in the studio...and uh we're thinking about doing an event" Calum told them. "An event?" Kassie asked holding her glass. "MmHm, thinking of calling it....derpcon" Mikey grinned. "Derp...con?" Kassie asked a little confused, and the boys nodded.

"What is that"? Jodi asked. "Its basically...what we used to annoy each other with. Some of us can be derpy....and we want to make it an event. Like, somewhere in a good location where fans, could come from all over the world. Meet each other, we can meet the fans, we can perform for them" Ashton smiled. "Wow, that actually sounds awesome" Jenn smiled, intrigued. "Yeah, we've been thinking about it for a while. But we're busy for the next few months, we're attending the teen choice awards, we're releasing Amneisa...." Ashton told them.

"Hold up! Teen choice awards?! What the fu....guys thats awesome!" Jodi gasped out. "We're....nominated...." Michael spoke slowly. Soon the girls eyes lit up as they looked at them. "You guys are nominated for a teen choice award? Thats fucking awesome!" Jenn told them excitedly. "Look, like you are all punk rock" Cheryl giggled. "Well, its a voting thing....we're honoured to even be nominated, we dont have to win" Ashton told them. "Yeah, but your fans are like....dedicated! You'll win for sure!" Kassie told them.

"Ha! we know what we're watching them on TV!" Jodi grinned. "We could ask if we could be able to bring you girls along? Get invites to the audience" Ashton told them. "No, no! This is your thing! We'll be watching....dont worry" Jenn smiled and winked at them. "Your...growing up and winning awards! when did this happen?" Jodi asked, slightly shocked. "I mean, im happy and all....but...wow!" She told them making them all chuckle. "I know, and making events for the fans. You guys are brillaint" Kassie smiled.

"You girls, will be attending that if we can get it. Just a day hanging out, it'll be fun" Michael told them. "Yeah. It will, hopefully we can make it happen" Ashton giggled. "Perhaps get a haircut for it?" Kassie mocked. Jodi and Ash both looked at her. "Im just saying....your hair is getting long" Kassie shrugged. "Leave him alone!" Jodi slapped her arm. "No! Im not cutting my hair!" Ashton giggled. "Im just saying! Look at it" Kassie smiled. "Its nice, leave it!" Jodi told her.

"We have to get to the studio soon..." Calum told them. "Oh, yeah...guess we better head." Ashton smiled at the girls. "Yeah, we'll pay" Ashton suggested as he flagged down the waiter. "No, please...." Jenn began. "It's fine. We got it" Calum smiled. Jenn looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Fine, thank you" She told him. "You guys sure?" Cheryl held out her hand. "Yeah, its fine!" Ashton grinned at her. "Oh hey, you still have your tattoo!" Michael told her. Cheryl looked at her wrist and smiled. "Okay, it is a tattoo...it isnt going to disappear overnight" She shrugged as she looked at Luke too.

"No, im just saying...still looks good" He smiled at her. "Yeah, i still....love it...thanks" She told them. "Speaking of which...tattoos? Look!" Jodi pointed to Ashton's wrist. "Okay, yeah...i got a tattoo to represent my band! Leave me along!" He laughed. "They've all got their tats now" Luke spoke up. "You not got any?" Cheryl looked at him. "Ha, your kidding?" Michael mocked. "Shut up" Luke shook his head. "You shut up!" Michael told him back. "Both of you, shut up!" Ashton told them as the waiter walked over.

They all got their things and headed outside. "Do you guys want a ride? i think we...." Ashton began to ask. "No, its fine...we can walk. Its lovely out..." Kassie smiled. "See you later on right?" Jenn smiled. "Course, text you later" Calum nodded. They began to hug one another as they walked around the corner to their car. A few flashes began to go off, and Kassie turned. "Hey, who is that?" She squinted with the sun. A man stood clicking photos. "Papz...lets go" Michael told them as they turned.

"Cant they ever leave you alone?!" Kassie tutted. "No, its their job. We'll see you girls later okay, stay safe" Ashton told them before they got into their car. Driving off, the girls waved at them before heading down the street. "Excuse me?!" A voice disturbed them. They turned and saw the man walking towards them. "Mind answering a few questions?" He smiled. "Shit! Do we run or tell him to go away?" Jenn asked the girls. "I dont want to feed the media!" Kassie suddenly told them. "Lets go!" Cheryl turned her back. "Girls?" He spoke again.

"Look, we're busy right now!" Jodi told him as she walked with the girls. "This is insane!" Kassie told them as they walked over to the pier. "Lets just get back home, and chill okay?" Kassie smiled as they walked on.