Chapter 59

"Hey you" Cheryl smiled looking down at Luke. He looked up at her and smiled a little. "Hey" He said before looking down at his phone again. Cheryl sat down next to him, and fixed a small strand of hair, that had fallen. He turned to her and she smiled. "Dr Fluke right? Cool superhero" She told him. He scoffed softly. "Cheerleaders dont like superheros" He told her. "Well, im not like the usual cheerleaders...im a cool cheerleader, who loves superheros" She told him smiling.

He smiled and looked athis phone again. Cheryl sighed. "Where are the others?" She asked him, and watched him shrug. "Having fun, like you" He told her. "Those guys are awesome! thank you for introducing me...thats like a dream come true" She told him smiling. "Your welcome, i know how much you love them" He smiled at her. He sat, scrolling down his phone. "Luke..." Cheryl spoke up. "Hm?" He asked, still looking down. She sighed and hooked her fingers under his mask around his eyes before taking it off.

He turned to her. "My identity!" He told her. "I want to talk to Luke. Right now, Dr Fluke is being an ass!" She told him. Luke stared at her for a moment before nodding and turning to her. "How are you?" She asked him. "Im fine..." He told her. "No...like...talk to me. Talk to me like, like the old days" She told him. Looking at her, he bit his lip. "Uhm, really?" He asked. "Yes! Please. I dont want this....to be weird, and awkward because of the past." She admitted to him.

"Its because of the past im scared to talk like normal" He admitted to her. Cheryl sat looking at him, she nodded and sighed. "Okay...so, do you want to...will i just leave?" She asked him. "No! i didnt mean it like that" He quickly told her. "I just...want to talk normal again." She told him looking away. "We can! Chez.." He turned to her. "I wish...I i wish i gave you a chance in school...maybe we wouldve had more time together" She told him quietly, turning back to him. "I was an ass...." He shook his head. "I dont blame you" He told her.

"Okay...lets talk." Luke smiled putting his hand on her knee.

-

Midnight.

"I dont understand why the party cant go on till late?!" Kassie scoffed walking out from the house. "Because halloween is over, idiot!" Mikey teased. "Dont call me an idiot!" She shoved him. He grabbed her arm and put his other arm over her. "Oi!" She told him off as he grabbed her close. "Nah, see you dont like that!" He laughed.

"Hey guys, talk later!" Jack waved at them as they walked the other way to a car. "Bye!" They called to them. "How about we go to your place then? Carry on the party?" Kassie asked Mikey. "Hm, im up for it!" He winked. They managed to pass people with cameras with the help of their body guards, they got into a car and they were off.

-

They got back to the guys place. They got in and headed to the lounge area. "That party was awesome!" Kassie told them as she laid down on the sofa. "Remember your dress!" Jenn slapped her knee. "Ow! bitch!" Kassie made a face as she kicked off her heels. "It was awesome! sooo good!" Jodi giggled.

"Yeah, and i was like...why would...would you do that?!" Luke laughed continuing his conversation with Cheryl. "Oh my gosh, why?!" Cheryl laughed with him. "Oooh, bonding" Kassie stretched. "Your underwear is showing" Mikey laughed as he took off his mask, and cape. "What?" Kassie covered her legs. "Im kidding" He chuckled. "Good." She sighed. "Wouldnt be suprised! The guys loved your costume tonight!" Jodi told her. Kassie shrugged and winked.

"Pfft, guys loving the dress and the lace underwear...." Mikey scoffed. "OH! I thought you didnt see !" Kassie gasped sitting up. Mikey smirked as he looked at her. "You dick" She giggled.

-

2am.

"Okay, but all of them are down there...probably judging!" Kassie sassed as she sat down on Mikeys bed. "No! their not, their your friends!" Michael told her, taking off his costume. "Im so tired!" She yawned. "Well, go to sleep." He told her. "I dont want to go back home, i like spending time with you all" She told him. "Oh so now, their not judging!?" Michael asked her, putting on sweat pants.

"Your still cute..." She told him. "You've had too much to drink" He told her chuckling. "No! you have!" She whined. "Kassie, trust me." He stumbled a little. "Shit!" He laughed. "Wow, yeah your not drunk!" She took his arm to stop him falling. "Thanks" He shook his hair. Kassie pulled his arm down so he would sit beside her. "What?" He asked. "Your, such an ass sometimes" She shook her head smiling. "I used to be your ass..." He sighed. "Yeah...guess so" She shrugged.

Kassie looked at him and shook her head. "I have a bunch of thoughts and confidence going through my head read now, and i just want to do something....but i cant" She told him. He looked at her, and put his hand on her cheek. "Noo...i cant..." She told him closing her eyes. "But i cant help it" He told her as he brought her face to his and kissed her. Looking at him Kassie sighed. "Fuck it!" She wrapped her arms around his neck, as they began to kiss.