Chapter 24

As the girls sat and watched live performances, and videos made by fans...the girls soon listened to their album.

"So far, i like dont stop, and she looks so perfect" Jenn smiled. "Because we've only listened to them two and this one!" Kassie told her as it finished. "Yeah, pretty obvious good girls was about you" Jodi giggled as she nudged Jodi. "Considering they wrote it back at school" Jenn grinned and made Kassie blush. "Yeah, well..." She shrugged. "Be positive about that. They put that in their album!" Jenn told her.

"So kiss me, kiss me, kiss meee!" Jenn shimmied to the tune. "Oh please stop!" Kassie laughed. "I love this! Wow!" Jenn cheered. "Stop it!" Kassie laughed. "Heart beat, so sweet..." Jenn sung with it. "Come on, your saying you dont like these?" Jodi raised an eyebrow. Kassie looked at the girls thensmiled. "Okay, so....fine. There good...." Kassie shrugged. "And tell me i'll see you againn...!!" Jenn sung into Kassie's ear. "Okay, you have to stop!" Kassie laughed pushing her away. "I like the teenage memories part" Cheryl smiled as she scrolled down the screen.

"Okay so far the underwear song...girls...dont stop...about a girl...good girls...me...." Kassie went on. "Its not always girls!" Jenn laughed. Jodi turned to her as Jenn smiled. "Oh, maybe...." She shrugged. "Yeah, and this eighteen is girls...even Mikey is singing about getting to her tattoos." Kassie shook her head. "Kay, how about...." Cheryl started but trailed off. "Let me guess...cant find a title that doesnt mean girls?" Kassie asked. "Oh shush!" Jodi pushed Kassie arm. "No look...im all for this. Let me see!" Kassie took the computer from Cheryls lap.

"Okay, lets see....English love affair. One of them made sweet love to a British girl?" Kassie asked. "Ew, Kass!" Jenn told her off. "Um serious, lets listen." Kassie put the laptop on the table and turned it up full. "Oi, we still have loads before that one!" Jenn whined. "Just hear me out!" Kassie told her.

"It started on a weekend in May,
I was looking for attention
Needed intervention
Felt somebody looking at me
With a powder white complexion
Feeling the connection"

Kassie folded her arms and raised her eyebrows. "Told ya....!" She smiled as they listened.

"Before I knew it, it was serious
Dragged me out the bar to the backseat of a car
When the lights go out
She’s all I ever think about
The picture burning in my brain
Kissing in the rain"

The girls all looked at Kassie as she widened her eyes. "Okay, i wasnt expecting that!" She admitted before laughing. "Oh my gosh!" Cheryl laughed as she covered her face.

"Next thing we were back at her place
A hideaway in Mayfair
All the great and good there
Drinking all the way to third base
Princes getting naked
Falling on their faces"

The girls couldnt help but laugh. Kassie started to dance, and she got up swaying her hips around. "Luke's part Chez!" She cooed. "Kassie!" Cheryl laughed. "He got to third base" Kassie laughed out loud making Cheryl go red. "Leave him alone" She told her. "Kassie stop!" Jenn laughed. "Why?!" Kassie giggled as she danced. Just then the song got a little...got quieter and finished. "Wow, good work out. Better than the English love affair" Kassie spoke as she stood still.

Another song played. "Whats this one?" Kassie asked. "Amnesia..." Jenn told her. "Oh is this them forgeting the names of their affairs?" Kasse asked. "Shut up Kassie!" Jodi laughed. "Stop accusing them!" She told her. "Hold up, pause that...i need a drink!" Kassie ran off to the kitchen. "Any ice tea?!" She shouted to Jodi. "No, only water right now..." Jodi called back. "Where?!" Kassie shouted. "Uh, top shelf of the fridge!" Jodi shouted as she got up and walked to the kitchen.