Chapter 50

17th October, one week after Good Girls was released.

Party, New York, hoasted by John Feldmann. 7pm

"This is gonna be so fun! A party with music producers there!" Kassie grinned as she finished doing her makeup. "Yeah, its different...im a little nervous" Jenn sighed. "Dont be! it'll all be cool" Jodi reassured her friend as she put on her shoes. "I just cant believe we're going to be going to a party like this! Like we got invited." Cheryl smiled at the girls. "I know, its brillaint. Couldnt thank them enough, and the boys." Kassie looked at the girls putting down her makeup brush.

"Well we're gonna be late if we dont head!" Jodi sighed. "The boys are on their way, their picking us up" Jenn sprayed some perfume onto her neck, hair and wrist.

**BeepBeep**

"Yeah, thats us!" Kassie grabbed her purse. "Wont you be cold later on...it is New York in October" Jodi told Kassie. "Well, it is a party...and no" Kassie shrugged. "Fine, lets go!"Cheryl smiled walking to the hotel door. "Its a party, and your wearing sneakers" Kassie pointed to Cheryl. "There not sneakers! Their wedged shoes!" Cheryl giggled pushing Kassie out the door.

The girls headed outside and into a car. Closing the door, the girls turned to the boys. "Woo, woo" Mikey smirked at the girls. "Oh thank you" Kassie pouted, flipping her hair making the other girls giggle. "You all look great!" Calum smiled at the girls. "Thanks, you look great too" Jenn pointed to Calum. The boys had their skinny jeans, Mikey and Ashton had boots and Calum and Luke had converse on. A dressy shirt, or top with a leather jacket. All of them looking great as hell!

-

They all arrived to the party, up the steps to the large doors and in they walked. People stood, and sat drinking, talking, and laughing with music playing in a decently appropriate volume. "Boys!" A deep voice shouted. They all turned around and saw John walking towards them with a drink in hand. "Ah, and the girls came! Brillaint!" He grinned. "Looking smart" He winked at the boys. "And...these beautiful girls...oh!" John smiled as he kissed them on the cheek. "Oh, thank you" Kassie giggled.

"Well, thank you for coming! Go get a drink...of age?" He smirked at the girls. "Course" Kassie giggled. "Goood! Get a drink and have fun! Talk around, mingle and have fun" He told them all. "Thanks John" Jenn smiled. The girls headed into the large room full of people and looked around. "Drink?" Michael offered the girls. "Whats on offer?" Kassie asked. He pointed to a table full of drinks. "Hmm, vodka and coke" Kassie smiled. "Yeah, same" Jodi nodded. "Jenn? you want that too?" Cheryl asked. "Sure i dont mind." Jenn smiled and nodded. "Four vodka and cokes please" Kassie nodded. "With four beers" Michael sat down.

Luke and Calum when and collected the drinks. "Come on...." Cheryl took Jenn's wrist. The girls helped Luke and Calum as they picked up the drinks. There was no away they could juggle all of those glasses and bottles. "Thank you" Calum smiled at them.

-

It had been nearly two hours, and everyone was mixing with people and talking. Joking around and drinking. Taking photos and just having fun. As a few people joined the girls and the boys some of them had split up. Calum ended up on the same sofa, beside Cheryl talking with her. Jenn was laughing with Michael as Ashton sat with Jodi. Kassie sat in the corner on a single chair watching Jenn and Michael.

Since when did they talk to each other let alone laugh and joke with each other. Jenn disliked Michael back in school, now she's besties with him. Why was Calum talking to Cheryl. If he really loved Jenn, he'd be talking with her. All these questions were going through Kassie's head. She turned and looked at Luke. He was sitting staring over and Cheryl and Calum. His eyes, not taking them off them both. He kinda looked pissed but at the same same disappointed.

Sighing Kassie stood up and walked over to the table full of drinks. She picked up a cocktail, and a shot before throwing her head back and swallowing the shot. She picked up another beer and the cocktail before walking over to Luke. "Hey buddy...another?" She held it to him. He smiled and sighed as he took it from her. "Thanks Kass" He looked at it. "Wondering since those two got friendly?" She asked referring to Calum and Cheryl.

Luke turned to her and sighed. "I dont...know why Calum's took a shine to her" He told Kassie. "Has he?" She asked. "Well we were all friends, but...he never really spoke to her this much, and laughed...." He sipped on his beer. "He usually laughs like that when something is really funny...lines appear at his eyes when he laughs that hard" She raised an eyebrow to Luke. "Idiot" He snapped under his breath. "Dont worry...im sure its nothing" Kassie nudged Luke.

"Yeah, he wouldnt try and get with my ex! Especially since he knows how i feel about her." He sighed. "You....you still like her?" Kassie smiled at him. "I never stopped" He looked at her shrugging and shaking his head. "Awh!" She gasped quietly. "Dont tell please...anyone! I cant let anyone know...Chez wants to be friends" He told her. "No, course not Luke...dont worry" Kassie reassured him. "I just cant get over Jenn talking to Michael..." Kassie suddenly turned sour and raised an eyebrow sassily. "Hm, look whos jealous now" He smiled at her.

"No! its just...she hated him...then disliked him...and was kinda friends with him, now after a year and everything that happened she's....laughing and joking with him. Pushing his shoulder and stuff... " Kassie made a face. "Kassie, dont worry...i dont think Jenn is into Mikey like that" Luke chuckled as he took another sip of his beer. "Lets....hope not" Kassie sighed.