Chapter 29

"So like...your not going to the awards?"

"No, we cant. We've got other stuff to do, but in a few days we find out if we actually won the award!"

"Thats awesome then! Im sure you guys have won it, i mean...how can you not?"

"Awh, well thank you!"

"Your very welcome! We're actually waiting for, your video to go live...."

"Really?! Oh wow, we're gonna post it soon. We'll tweet about it and everything"

"Well, the girls wanna see it...im not saying i dont...but y'know"

"I kinda do....kinda dont, but i hope its okay."

"Yeah, it will be. Is there anything we should know about it, before seeing it?"

"No, why would there be?"

"Well, what is it about?"

"Just uh...just...messing around...its when...we...its uh, you'll see!"

"Okay, well...hold on............ah, i gotta go actually. The girls want to see me downstairs, but we'll text or call when we see the video."

"Oh okay, well okay. Speak soon..."

"Bye Luke"

Bye....Cheryl..."

Cheryl sighed as she hung up. "Im coming!" She called down. She took her phone and headed downstairs. "Are you seriously waiting for this video?" Cheryl laughed a little as she walked into the living room to see Jodi, Kassie and Jenn all sitting with the laptop. "Yeah!" Jenn sighed as she muched some chips. "Jenn, its a music video, three minutes of a band singing...not a darn movie" Cheryl giggled.

"Hey, that band...our friends" Jodi smiled as she looked up a Cheryl. "Okay, you are you sitting here or what?!" Kassie grinned as she held a glass of icetea. "Your tea is gonna make us on a high...." Cheryl giggled walking over looking at Jodi. "Too much sugar? well it needs it, to be sweet." "It should be sweet enough, with you making it" Jenn giggled before sipping on her own. "Wow" Kassie nodded her head sarcastically.

Cheryl sat down, beside the girls as she sat and waited with them.

-

"Oh, when is this going up?!" whine after they waited nearly half an hour. "Calm down, dont worry...gosh" Cheryl sighed. "Was that Luke you were on the phone too?" Kassie asked her. "Yeah, why?" Cheryl turned. "Nothing, just asking" She shrugged smiling. "What were you talking about?" She asked. "We were talking about the music video, he just said that we had to wait to see how it turned out" She told Kassie and the girls. "Ooh, well is it weird....." Kassie was cut off by her phone pinging.

Mikey : " Video going live....now! "

"Looks like your questions will have to wait" Cheryl smiled at her. Jenn leaned forward and refreshed their page, to see a video uploaded. "Oh my gosh!" Jenn gasped. "I cant..i cant...im not ready" She told them. "Wow, are you turning into a fangirl"? Kassie giggled turning to her. "No! im just....nervous...and i dont know why! What if that song is about us?!" Jenn told them. "Calm down, take a breath" Jodi laughed.

"Okay....ready?" Kassie smiled as she pressed play and put it on full screen.

The video started and Kassie kinda sniggered when they saw Ash on a bike. "Shh!" Jodi nudged her. "Wait...is that...is that there garage?" Jenn asked. "Shh..." Kassie nudged her a little. Cheryl watched closely. "Hey, the cheap candy store too?" Cheryl asked. "Chez...." Kassie quietened her putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Is that...Ashton's old car?" Jenn asked. "Why...why does that look familair? Like, thats when we were driving out to LA....remember?" Kassie asked. "Yeah, and the cliff top point..." Jodi turned to her.

As the song, faded out, the video finishing soon the screen went blank and the girls stared back at their reflection. Not a word yet spoken, silence.

Jenn stared at the screen, her stomach in knotts. "Was that just me or.....?" She started quietly. "Or, was that...a replica of our lives?" Kassie asked quietly. Jodi held onto Kassie's arm, Kassie's hand tighened on Cheryl's shoulder. Cheryl sat, stunned by what she'd just seen. It was like a her senior year, put into a three minute video with her best friends, and her friends...

A tear made its way down her face, as she took a breath.

***Hello guys!! So, what do you think?! I like writing this sequel, im getting ideas of twists and turns. How it was like their life in high school from 'Everything i didnt say' Hope ya'll liking it! <3 <3 <3 ***