Chapter 43

One week later.

"This is so cool, these clothes are so cute!" Jodi giggled looking at Jenn. "I know, look at this top!" Jenn showed Jodi a shirt full of emojis. "This store is bargins all round! This shirt, only eight pounds!" Kassie smiled walking over to them. "We can see in your baske, you have a lot more than eight pounds!" Jenn laughed. "Where's Chez?" Jodi asked. "Looking at pyjamas! i was looking at these shoes for tonight, what do you think?" Kassie held up a pair of nice blue heels. "For the show tonight? Heels?" Jodi asked.

"Yeah, i guess not..." Kassie sighed. "They should have this store back in America" Kassie told the girls. "I know, we need a...Primark? Is that how you say it?" Jodi turned to Jenn. Jenn shrugged. "Some people say pri, some people say Pre" Jenn smiled. "Look guys!" Cheryl came walking over. "These pyjamas, are so cute!" She held up batman shorts and a shirt. "Aw, those are nice" Kassie nodded. "Its like my bit over there!" Cheryl grinned. "Pyjamas?" Kassie raised an eyebrow.

"No! They have shirts, shorts and its all like marvel movies!" Cheryl giggled. "Wow, hot" Kassie giggled. "Shut up you" Cheryl shook her head smiling. "Well im done here...you guys?" Jodi smiled puttin a shirt back on the rail. "Yep, done" Jenn smiled. "Awh!" Kassie whined. "We have to get back to our hotel, and we may be lost!" Jodi laughed. "OKay, im finished too" Cheryl nodded and the headed to the cashier.

"Next up here please!" A girl called. Cheryl made her way down to the girl and put her basket up. "Hello! Would you like a bag?" The girls accent asked her. "Oh yes please" Cheryl nodded. The girl smiled and opened out a brown paper bag, scanning the items. "Are you American?" The girl asked. Cheryl looked at her and nodded. "Yes, i am..." She told her. "Oh wow, i love America. Well, i havent been but i love the things about it" The girls smiled.

"Oh wow! It really isnt much" Cheryl giggled. "Well, im sure its better than here" The girls sighed. "No! London is cool" Cheryl told the girl. "Not when you live here. I'd love to go to America! It looks so cool!" Her accent spoke. Cheryl laughed a little. "Where are you from?" The girl asked putting the clothes into the bag. "Uh, San Francisco" Cheryl nodded. "Wow! Would brings you to the UK?" The girl asked. "Uhm....just a holiday with friends" She smiled.

"Isnt San Francisco, in California?" The girls asked and Cheryl nodded. "Why would you want to come for a holiday here! Where it rains" The girl smiled. Shrugging Cheryl looked at her. "Its a different scenery" Cheryl told her. "Yeah, i guess so." The girl grinned at her, as she pressed on the screen in front of her. "That will be...thirty four pounds, and twenty five pence please" She smiled. Cheryl handed her money and got her change back before lifting her two bags off the counter.

"Well, thank you so much!" Cheryl smiled at ther girl "Your very welcome! Have a nice holiday" The girl giggled. "Bye" Cheryl nodded and walked over to meet her friends. "Wow, people here are so nice" Cheryl told the girls. "The woman who served me didnt say one word, except...the price" Jodi sighed. "And that guy is finee!" Kassie giggled pointing. "Oh come on you! or we'll be late" Jenn smiled walking with the girls.

-

Itunes Festival.

"Thats what i like about you!" Luke sang, with the boys on stage.

The girls stood at the front of the crowd throwing their hands in the air. They really liked being with the guys, especially when they were performing. They were at the Itunes festival, and was having the best time. Cheryl turned to Jenn as the song finished and a new beat started it.

"How did we end up talking, in the first place?!" Jenn sung along. Cheryl danced a long with the girls as she looked up at Luke. He played on his guitar and he smiled down at her and winked. Blushing Cheryl smiled at him, as she put her hand in the air.