Chapter 64

15th November 1pm.

"Well you guys go and meet the fans and we'll explore!" Jenn told the boys before they parted. "Yeah, see you guys later when you perform" Jodi told them. "Wow, today and tomorrow are busy days for you guys" Cheryl turned to them. "Yeah, you too" Calum told the girls. Kassie laughed a little. "See you later" SHe told them as she walked on with the girls.

"Okay, so maybe the fans will think we're fans too" Jenn smiled. "Yeah, fans who were photographed with them...getting coffee..and at parties" Kassie looked at Jenn. "Hey im just trying to make it a little bit better" Jenn shrugged. "Can we not...like worry too much. Try and have fun today" Cheryl reassured them. "Yeah, come on get some food" Jodi smiled at they headed to a food bar.

As they got to the food bar they looked around the menu to see what they could get. "Mm, i could go a burger" Kassie told them. "Your always up for burgers" Jenn giggled. "I think you actually mean hot dog" Kassie told Jenn before laughing a little. The girls laughed, and Jenn turned as she laughed to a small group of girls. All eye balling her and her friends. Jenn stopped laughing and turned away suddenly uncomfortable. "Uhm, guys...i think we've been spotted" SHe whispered to them.

"What?" Kassie turned. "There is a group of girls...drawing daggers into our backs!" Jenn told them. Jodi turned a little before Jenn took her arm. "Dont look!" Jenn warned her. "What they gonna do? Throw a tantrum?" Kassie mocked. "Kass" Cheryl warned her. "What?" Kassie shrugged. Cheryl turned a little and from the side of her eye she looked at the girls. All three of them drawing them looks, and looking them up and down. "Okay, now im uncomfortable" Cheryl told them.

"Im not moving till i get my burger!" Kassie looked at her. "One of them is holding her phone up!" Jenn told them quietly. "Well, they better not be taking pictures. Its agaisnt the law to snap pics of someone and upload them to the internet without permission!" Kassie spoke quite loudly. "Kassie!" Jodi warned her off. "Stop sounding bitchy! Your not one, so stop giving them the act of one" Cheryl nudged her. "Okay, stop can we just...enjoy today?" Jodi sighed. "And get daggered looks from people?" Jenn asked.

"The fans arent like that! Even the guys said it, dont worry. They wont throw things at us. They;re all like us, but we're like...a few years older than them. They're girls, who love a band!" Cheryl told them. "Yeah, humans the same as us" Kassie picked up a ketchup bottle. "So true, but dont forget the different is that we dated them...and now we're getting our pics took when we're hanging out with them" Jenn told them. "So what, it doesnt say on the photograph we're dating them...or we're sluts wanting fame! We're their friends" Kassie sighed.

"Yeah, because leaving parties, half drunk and dressed up as a slutty minnie mouse doesnt say ' Hey we're fucking your band' " Jenn sighed. Kassie darted her eyes at her. "Enough guys!" Cheryl hushed them. "We werent the only ones who had a couple of drinks! You werent exactly sober either" Kassie told her. "Yes, true but i wasnt hanging over Michael...or Calum!" Jenn whispred sharply to her. Silence fell...before Kassie clicked her teeth. "See if i get my burger...the sauce will go...." "Kassie enough....Jenn enough! Both of you shut up!" Cheryl told them off.

"I know...you two always bicker over stupid things" Jodi sighed. "It all started when they boys came into the picture" Jenn spoke quietly. "No, apprently ive been a slut since middle school" Kassie shook her head. "I didnt call you a slut!" Jenn told her. "Im sorry but did we forget that I wasnt the only one dressed up? Chez had a cheerleading outfit on and Jodi had a crop top with leather pants!" Kassie told them. "Either you two shut up, or im leaving and going home" Cheryl told them.

"Yes. We dont want rumours going around about us saying we hate each other or anything" Jodi told them. "Because that would be worse, than sleeping with a boy band" Jenn sighed. "They're not a boyband!" The other three told her. Silence fell between the girls for a moment. "Lets calm down...take a breather, because there is a lot of people here and around us. Now, we dont want to fight and start shouting okay?"Jodi looked at the girls. "Agreed" Cheryl nodded. "Fine, get your burger" Jenn told Kassie.

"I....I dont feel like it anymore" She sighed and turned around. Turning she spotted the three girls looking at them and her. She continued to look at them as they stared back. Walking on, she walked past them. "Staring is people is rude, didnt they're parents tell them that?" Kassie spoke as she walked past them. The girls sighed and got four bottles of water before heading back to Kassie.

Disconnected. (5SOS story/fanfic) {Sequel to 'Everything I didnt say'}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara