Chapter 102

Monday.

"Nah, nah, naaa nah, naaa!" Kassie sung along to the music which one up full blast in the lounge area. Jenn sat dancing away on the large sofa as she laughed with Kassie. "This song is so good!" Kassie jammed out making Jenn laugh. Jodi came through from the kitchen with a tray of drinks. "Here, girls..." She sat it down before grabbing one for herself.

"Cheryl!" Kassie called out. Cheryl came into the lounge and smiled. "My mom was on the phone. Asking how my interview went..." She sat next to Jenn. "Whaat?!" Kassie called out, as the music droaned out Cheryl's voice. "My mom...!...never mind!" Cheryl laughed as she waved her hand to Kassie, and turned to Jenn.

"Here, have one..." Jodi smiled handing her a glass. "Thank you" Cheryl grinned at her. "So, when you do think you'll hear back from them?" Jenn asked her. "No clue. If i do hear from them, it may be end of this week or beginning of next" Cheryl told them. "Well you do know the boys are off next Thursday..." Jenn told her. Cheryl sighed as she looked at a dancing Kassie and nodded. "Jenn...i know" She spoke up. "Hey...come on" Jenn hugged her with one arm.

"If i dont get this job...i've got a plan B" Cheryl then admitted. "Whats that?" Jenn asked her. Turning to Jenn, she sighed. "I'm volunterring for a art club...back home" Cheryl then smiled a little. "What?! Your going back home?!" Jenn gasped. "Yes, if i dont get this job...which i probably wont" Cheryl turned away. "Oh please just come with us! Please...." Jenn begged as she looked at her. Shaking her head Cheryl looked at her. "No. Jenn I cant, I'm sorry. I'm not gonna drag this out sweetie..." Cheryl shook her head.

"Im going to slap you..." Jenn told her. "Touch me...your getting that soda over your head" Cheryl giggled. "Look, i dont want to drag this out. Nothing is going to happen...face it. It'll hurt me just as much as it'll hurt Luke if i come with you guys." Cheryl told her. "Uhm, no it wont! He wants you there! As well as us. We want you to come just as much as what the guys do!" Jenn huffed. "Jenn...." Cheryl shook her head and sighed.

"Come dance!" Kassie shouted. Jodi turned to them from the other sofa and laughed. Kassie had these outbursts sometimes. This time, it was because she was happy to be seeing ' the world ' from next week. Cheryl shook her head as she laughed a little. "Chez...at least have fun with us while we can." Jenn told her. Cheryl turned to a Jenn, whos eyes were watery. "Please dont Jenn" Cheryl put her hand onto her friends arm. "Do you blame me?! Now....come on!" Jenn put down her drink and grabbed Cheryl up.

Kassie grabbed hold of Cheryl and wrapped her arms around her neck from behind as she danced. "We love you!" Kassie told Cheryl. Jenn then grabbed Jodi up as they started dancing around to full blast music. "You guys are amazing. I love you too" Cheryl told them as she smiled. Kassie hugged onto her before kissing her cheek.

The girls, danced, laughed, and hung out all day. From early afternoon till early evening. In the house, outside in the large garden then they went for a quick walk on the beach when it was a little more quiet. It was nearly 7 when they got back to the house.

"You gotta love californian boys!" Kassie laughed as they got to the lounge. "He thought you were crazy. You wouldnt stop laughing!" Jodi laughed hard. "Hey, he didnt have to stop and watch okay. I was singing freely" Kassie sunk down onto the sofa and giggled. "You are crazy, and thats why i love you" Cheryl sat beside her and laughed. "We all fit together. Thats why we're best friends" Jodi smiled as she put an arm around Jenn. "Very true." Jenn nodded.

"Too late for music here?" Kassie asked. "No. Its one block. Put on music, but dont blast it!" Cheryl giggled. "Its LA, we party all the time!" Kassie smiled as she walked to the music player and pressed play again. "Mmm, music...." Kassie sighed. "Music is life...i cant live without music" Cheryl admitted as she grinned. "Lucky we know four awesome boys who make and produce amazing sounds!" Kassie loooked at her.