Chapter 21

"Wait...your kidding right?" Kassie asked Cheryl wide eyed and arms folded. Cheryl shook her head as she sighed. "No. We bumped into each other near the beach, he started talking....asking how we were and then he asked if we could catch up. I didnt tell him yes or no, because i had to tell you first" Cheryl told Kassie and Jenn. "So, they all asked if we could meet them?" Kassie asked a little confused. "No, it was just Luke. He may be telling the guys now..." Cheryl shrugged. "Yeah, what if they dont want to see us...?" Kassie raised an eyebrow. "Dont talk like that!" Jenn tutted. "Im serious." Kassie shook her head.

The girls stood in silence for a moment. "Soo....what are we gonna do?" Jenn asked. "I think we should wait for Jodi...." Cheryl told them as she sat down. "I said i would text him anyway to let him know" She told them. "Wait, you got his number?!" Kassie followed her. Shrugging in response Cheryl raised her eyebrows. "So...what else did he say....to you?" Kassie asked crossing a leg over the other. "Nothing...just...he didnt want to end it the way it did....and could we all meet..." She told her before looking at Jenn. "Did he mention any of the guys?" Jenn asked as she touched her necklace, which was carfully hidden under her shirt. Cheryl shook her head. "No...uhm, he Luke just said theyre all fine" She smiled a little.

"Of course they are! They're all the attention" Kassie made a face. Jenn screwed her face as she turned to Kassie. "Dont you deny for a minute, you want to go here...." Jenn told her. "I dont know what you mean..." Kassie shrugged. "Oh please, you still like Michael. Always have, always will" Jenn smiled at her. "We're bad for each other...." Kassie told the girls. "Yeah, so bad, its good" Cheryl looked at Kassie. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Im just saying, you argued over silly things. Turning them into stupid arguments" Cheryl told her and Jenn nodded. "If you didnt bicker over those silly things...you guys wouldve been great" Jenn smiled warmly.

Just then the door opened and Jodi came walking through. "Hello! So i got some treats for tonight. Chocolate, candy...ooh even this cotton candy, its...." She stopped as the three girls stared at her. Jodi sat down a bag and sighed. "What happened?" She asked now worried. "Cheryl and Luke bumped into each other" Kassie told her. "What?! What happened?" Jodi looked at Cheryl. "He wasnt us all to meet....talk...." Cheryl told her. "What...?" Jodi spoke quietly. Jenn shrugged. "Chez, said she would ask us...she has, not just you. Theyre free....Tuesday? Tuesday. Do you want to talk with them....with Ashton"? Jenn asked.

Jodi smiled a little. "Ash is here....uh....yes! yes, i want to talk." Jodi nodded. "Oh, well heres me thinking we wouldve been discussing it till tomorrow." Kassie spoke up. "So, we're going? To see them"? Cheryl asked. The girls looked at each other and Jenn smiled.  "Better text him and tell him its on" Jenn told her.

-

The boys P.O.V.

"So you just went up and spoke to her?" Calum asked Luke as he sat on the sofa. "Yes! for the last time. Im not scared....not of Chez..." He sighed as his phone pinged. "I just cant believe you had the balls to ask them out again" Michael told him. "He didnt ask them out, we're just having coffee" Ashton shook his head. "Yeah, thats if the girls decide too....i dont blame them if they dont" Luke sighed digging out his phone.

Cheryl. :
"Hi Luke. We will all see you at Starbucks...Tuesday. What time?"

Luke's face made a grin as he looked at the boys. "The girls are in...." He told them. "What really?!" Calum grabbed his phone. "Dude!" Luke complained. "Oh...We're gonna see Je....the girls..." Calum smiled. "Its cool. You can say it...your excited to see Jenn....dont forget you broke up with her" Michael shook his head. "Oi, dont be a dick. We're all just gonna talk this through, and tell them the whole story. Why we did what we had to do." Ashton told them.

"What time?" Luke asked. "Ah, around one...." Ashton shrugged. Luke nodded as he typed into his phone, sending a text to Cheryl. "Okay...its on. Tuesday it is." Luke smiled as he looked at the guys. Michael scoffed as he turned away. "Michael, dont be an ass because you and Kassie werent together...." Calum told him "Im not sighing because of Kassie....im sighing because....because i want too, and i can!" He stood up and walked out the room.

"He misses that girl more than he thinks...." Ashton shook his head. "Lets just see where Tuesday take us....okay?" Calum nodded and smiled.