Chapter 4

"Well thanks for the ride ben." Jenn smiled as the girls stood at the sidewalk. "No problem. You uh, your friend needs sleep" He chuckled to a have awake Kassie. "Hmm, funny...i can still hear you dude" Kassie yawned before walking off. Cheryl shook her head as she giggled and followed her and Ben drove off. The three girls made their way into a hotel, a very nice one and walked over to the reception. "Hello, we're under a reservation for...." "Ah! girls!" They heard a girl scream and they turned to see Jodi waving. 

The girls ran towards her and hugged her. "Oh my gosh! My girls!" Jodi giggled. "We've missed you!" Jenn grinned. "Yeah, and what is it with new hair on us?" Kassie laughed as she looked at Jodi's new, shorter, darker hair. "Oh yeah i know...i fancied a change" Jodi nodded. "Yeh, well can we talk in our room...im exhasuted!" Kassie whined. "Its only eight" Jenn looked at her. "Ive been up since six this morning....then ive been on flights, cab rides, three hour car journeys...cut me slack" Kassie looked at Jenn.

"Come on, im tired too...we can catch up!" Cheryl smiled as she began to walk to her case. The girls got their bags and luggage and followed Jodi to the elevator. "So, i managed to get a suit room. Its large enough for us...and its easier" Jodi giggled as she pressed the button in the elevator. "Ahhh!" Kassie yawned loudly, and the echo making its way through the enclosed space. "Jeez Kassie, we get it!" Jenn laughed. "So, how was college over the  past few months?" Jodi asked. "I got my awards in beauty!" Jenn smiled. "I graduated" Kassie sighed. "Oh thats amazing!" Jodi grinned. "What about you Chez?" She turned. "I got a degree in photography..." Cheryl nodded. "Im so proud!" Jodi grinned. "How about you Jodes?" Jenn asked.

"Yeah, i uh...ive been studying fashion...i actually got to design for a catwalk last month! Sometime soon...my designs will be be made by the top designers in france and shown in Paris" Jodi told them. "Holy shit...thats fucking aweome!" Kassie gasped. "I know Jodi that is amazing!" Jenn squealed. "We couldnt be more happy for ya Jodi" Cheryl told her smiling. "Thanks girls" Jodi smiled as the bell dinged and the elevator doors opened. "Okay, room 102...en suit anyone?" Jodi joked. "As long as its got a bed" Kassie sighed.

-

The girls got into the hotel, and unpacked some stuff before ordering some room service and catching up.

"Wait so have you got a boyfriend?!" Kassie quizzed Jodi. "No! it was a hookup with a guy that turned out to be...he turned out to be a dick!" Jodi laughed. "DId you sleep with him?!" She asked. "No! im no sleep around!" Jodi spoke offended. "Yeah Kass...we dont all do it on professors desks" Jenn nudged Cheryl and laughed as Cheryl spat out her water.  "It wasnt the teachers desk....it was our own...and i was seeing him for three months" Kassie sighed. "That doesnt exactly count as a slut guys" Jodi nodded.

Jenn rolled her eyes and she took some of her drink. "So, as you were saying on the plane Jenn...you've been seeing someone?" Kassie asked. Jenn nodded. "Yeah, he's cute. Im not seeing him in a romantic way...we just talk...flirt...y'know." Jenn giggled as she blushed a little. "Whats his name?" Jodi asked. "Alex..." Jenn smiled. "You got a picture?!" Kassie butted in. "Oh shush you!" Cheryl laughed. "Thats sweet Jenn..." Cheryl smiled warmly at Jenn.

"Yeah, he uh...he's the first guy ive actually spoke to....in a more thab a friend way since...." She fell silent and the three girls looked at each other. "Oh, we know...dont worry..." Kassie smiled as she patted Jenn''s shoulder. "Its cool" Jenn smiled as she looked at the girls. "Moving on!" Jodi told them. "Yeah, how about a movie or something/2 Jodi asked. "How about we just sleep? im sooo tired" Jassie sighed.

"Yeah, im for that too. Tomorrow, can decide what to do...we can either stay here or..." "How about we go to Los Angeles?" Jodi asked. "LA? Havent you...arent you just back from there? why do you wanna go back?" Jenn asked. "Oh yeah i am...but i liked it...loved it...the weather is lovely too. " Jodi smiled. "Yeah, i've always wanted to go to LA Jenn shrugged. "Yeah, well we'll talk about it tomorrow" Kassie sighed as she stood up. Jenn followed as Cheryl and Jodi cleared up.

They had two rooms with a double bed that the girls could share in twos. Kassie and Jenn headed into a room and closed the door before Kassie bounced down on the bed and began to get comfy. Jenn sighed as she made her way under the large fluffy duvet and laid on her side. "Kass?" Jenn asked. "Hmm?" Kassie spoke a little quietly. "Do you...uh..do you think the other girls think about...?" Jenn asked. Kassie opened her eyes and looked around the room. "Jesn...look sweetie, im sure thiS Alex is a nice guy. Dont keep getting caught up in the past...move on hun, im sure the guys...are like that too" Kassie sighed before turning on her side.

Jenn nodded as she listened. "Do you ever wonder...how they are?" Jenn asked. "Uhm....i guess. Not recently though...they;re all probably happy...i dont know...im lviing my life" Kassie sighed. Jenn nodded. "Yeah...good night...see you in the morning" Jenn told her. "Ha morning! Ill be sleeping all day tomorrow" Kassie giggled. "Yeah, well...no can do kass" Jenn laughed. "Good night Jenn" Kassie smiled.