Chapter 104

Sorry for the quick endings guys, but this story is starting to take a lot from me. I'm trying really hard to think up ideas to write before the ending, but nothing good is coming to mind. Unfortunatly i need to jump, more and more faster towards the end, i hope it makes sense and you still like it. :) <3<3<3

-

Monday.

"Tickets booked." Cheryl sighed putting her laptop down from her lap. Jenn looked away from the T.V. and smiled. "Good." She told her. "Yeah, managed to get a good deal. Not too expensive." Cheryl laughed a little. Jenn nodded and stood up. "You want a drink...or anything?" Jenn asked her. "No thanks..." Cheryl sunk down on the sofa, as she turned her attention to the T.V.

Jenn headed into the kitchen were Kassie stood, looking at her phone. "Hey, whats up?" Jenn asked taking some soda from the fridge. Kassie rolled her eyes, and frustratingly sighed. "I'm talking to Mikey...Luke's not spoke since yesterday. He's in his room, playing guitar a lot, listening to music..." Kassie told Jenn quietly. "Are you serious? Fuck...." Jenn sighed. "I know. Nothing is working right now" Kassie shook her head. "Mikey just said that the boys are away to the studio right now to plan some stuff...nothing really important but Luke's staying behind."

"He cant mope all the time. She's leaving to live her life, he needs to get some respect and move on. Be happy for her" Jenn finally gave in and told Kassie. "Wow, that was a little harsh" Kassie told her. "Im not being harsh. Im hitting facts in reality. Okay, that was like...if the boys became this huge band in school, and we gave up college to go with them, because we were together. We wouldnt have a life, or a career." Jenn opened the bottle of soda.

"True, i do get that. Now its hard hitting now...Luke likes her, like...likes her. None of this silly little crushes, its love Jenn..." Kassie whispered to her. "And Cheryl has to give up her life, and dreams for it. She loves him too...but she cant wait around for it all her life." Jenn closed the bottle after pouring out some. Kassie nodded her head. "How are you and Cal?" She asked, and Jenn smiled. "Good, moving at a steady pace" Jenn told her. "You and Michael?" She asked. "Nothing is happening!" Kassie smiled.

"Yeah! Right...okay. I'll believe that your just friends, when i see pigs fly" Jenn laughed. "Oh look...a flying pig!" Kassie joked pointing to the window. "Funny. But seriously....?" Jenn egged on. Kassie sighed and nodded. "Okay fine, we're okay...talking about it...and we havent had sex since that last time.." Kassie told her. "Wow, that is progress for the both of you." Jenn giggled. "It really is. I never noticed how...well i did know how sweet he was, but he literally the most caring guy ive ever met...been with" Kassie smiled, warmly.

"Theres something about you guys...its fate" Jenn shrugged. "You two back in high school...it was like a movie sometimes" Jenn told her. "Well it felt like a sitcom show...! It was stressful at times...but hey" Kassie smiled. "Our very own glee, without the club and singing...kinda" Jenn giggled after realising the guys. "Hmm, but its real life and we cant wish our own couples..." Kassie shook her head. "I feel bad for them Jenn...." Kassie admitted.

"I know, but at the end of the day...the final decision isnt ours to make...its theirs" Jenn told Kassie. Nodding Kassie sighed before taking the bottle from Jenn and pouring herself some soda.

Standing at the door listening, Cheryl sighed. They were right, this was a fucked up version of glee. A fucked up version that she thought would never happen in her life. Thinking for a moment, before grabbing her keys Cheryl made her way out the house and into the car. She started the engine and drove into the street. Driving for a while, she had the window rolled down and the slight breeze was cool on her. Smiling slightly at the warm weather, she always loved.