Chapter 77

Luke stood at the back door with Cheryl. "Well I should go...I wonder if Mikey is...gone?" Luke smiled at Cheryl. "Well, I cant hear him...I think he's left." She laughed a little. "Yeah. See you later, I really...needed tonight." Luke nodded as he told her. "....Really?" Cheryl raised an eyebrow to him. "Yes!" He nodded, as he took a breath. "Thanks for the flower." Cheryl held it up then they laughed a little. "Your welcome..." Luke chuckled. "See you later....Hemmings" Cheryl smirked, as he chuckled. "Night." He kissed her forehead softly, and left out the back gate.

Cheryl sighed, and smiled warmly as she closed the back door. She headed into the kitchen, through to the lounge where she saw Kassie sitting, reading a magazine. "Hello!" Cheryl greeted her, with a grin on her face. "Okay, so maybe you were right. Luke and I talked about a lot of things and turns out....whats wrong?" Cheryl trailed off and asked once she'd seen Kassie's face. "Nothing." Kassie shrugged. Cheryl looked around and turned to Kassie. "Where are Jodi and Jenn?" She asked.

"Jodi's sleeping and Jenn's still out." Kassie sighed. "But...its nearly midnight, in fact its past half past midnight" She looked at Kassie. Shrugging Kassie sighed. "So, what happened with you and Luke?" She asked. Cheryl shook her head and walked towards her. "Whats up?! Tell me, I'm not an idiot...there something wrong" Cheryl demanded to know. She watched as Kassie shook her head and sat the magazine she had down. "We...may have a problem." Kassie told her. "What kind of problem?" Cheryl asked.

"Michael...told me that...for around nearly a year they kind of know someone...that had got a little close with Ashton..." Kassie trailed off. Cheryl raised an eyebrow as she sat down on the sofa chair opposite her. "What? I dont get it." Cheryl told her. Kassie sighed, and sat up straight. "Theres this girl. The guys know her, they've known her for a few months. However, she and Ash seem to be and getting more closer as time goes on" Kassie bit her lip a little.

"So...I dont understand...whats that got to do with us?" Cheryl asked a little confused. Kassie widened her eyes and scoffed a little. "Jodi...its over with her and Ash. Its perfectly clear" Cheryl told Kassie. "Yeah, but how would you feel if you really, really liked Luke at school. He told you he loved you, you shared so many monents and he treated you like you were the only thing in the world...to dump you, then a few months later...go out with some other girl?!" Kassie asked. Cheryl shook her head. "Wait...they are going out?" She asked.

Kassie shook her head. "I dont know. Thats all Michael told me. They've been keeping their 'friendship' under wraps for a while. Thats who he was with tonight" Kassie told her. "And Jodi doesnt know?" Cheryl asked and watched as Kassie shook her head slowly. "Right well...it may sting a little, but to be honest. Its nothing to do with us. Jenn's going out with Ethan...she's moving on and do you see Calum cringing?" Cheryl asked. Kassie looked at Cheryl and thought about it.

"No, you dont. He was talking to random girls at the parties and stuff....look, Ashton is a big boy. He can deal with things himself" Cheryl sighed. "Yeah, but not if shes using him" Kassie butted in. "This girl wont be using him! Especially if they've been friendly for months" She shook her head. "Yeah, well he's in a band" Kassie scoffed. "Kass, thats like the fans calling us pointless groupies." "We're not groupies! We're their friends!" Kassie spat out a little. "Im not calling us that! Im just saying. We dont even know her" Cheryl sighed. "Yeah....Look!" Kassie grabbed her phone.

Cheryl sat and watched as Kassie, scrolled, typed, scrolled then finally turned the phone to her. "What am I looking at?" Cheryl asked, taking the phone. "Just scroll down. Have a good look..." Kassie told her. Scrolling down the page, Cheryl looked at pictures filling up the screen. Some of them were a girl in nice but flashy clothing. Underwear suits, swimwear. "Just wait till near the bottom" Kassie disturbed her. Cheryl noticed more pictures, but this time the pictures were of the girl, with nothing on but obviously her bits covered.

"Uhh...okay" Cheryl looked at Kassie. "Is this her? what is she, some model?" She asked. Kassie shook her head. "No, i dont know what she is. Michael doesnt even know...." Kassie sighed. "And....the other guys?" She asked. "They dont know. Ashton is the only one, really hanging out with her." She told them. "But...he hasnt said anything...Luke...didnt even say anything" Cheryl loooked away. "Yeah, well they're trying to keep it quiet....the fans, gossipists....y'know" Kassie shrugged. Cheryl scrolled up the the top of the page, to see her name. "Leigha?" Cheryl asked.

Kassie nodded. "Yeah, pronounce Leah. Its a fancy way" Kassie mocked a little. "Wow..." Cheryl sighed. "Leigha Winters. Thats her name, sounds iffy to me" Kassie admitted. "What? Like, fake?" Cheryl asked. "I dont know...your trying to tell me she's interested in being with Ash for any other reason than...attention, money, fame?" Kassie asked, in a bitchy tone. Trying to ignore it, Cheryl handed Kassie back her phone. "Dont. We're getting some hate too...we cant do this to that girl. We dont even know her, we know what it feels to be on the outside. Look, if Ashton or anyone brings it up...then we can ask, if not...leave it" Cheryl sighed and stood up.

"What about Jodi?" Kassie asked. Cheryl turned back to her and bit her lip. "Dont say anything to her just yet...just in case" Cheryl nodded and walked to the lounge door. "Cheryl?" Kassie called. "You dont trust it either...thats why we're not telling her" Kassie sighed. Cheryl turned and walked out again. "Chez?!" Kassie called again. Turning, Cheryl sighed. "I hope you had a really good night tonight" She smiled warmly. Cheryl nodded and smiled back at her before climbing the stairs.

She walked past Jodi's door and looked at it. Sighing, she knew Jodi would be hurt if anything was going on. Why hide it though? She walked to her room, and walked in closing the door behind her. She sat her flower down on her dresser and grabbed her laptop. Going to google and typing up ' Leigha Winters ' she watched as results came up. Scrolling through results, and web pages...apprently the girl had her times with actors. Good looking actors. She was 20, but....she didnt look like it. Cheryl looked up images and looked through pictures.

No offence to the girl. She was beautiful, her face and body was flawless but she looked older than 20. She looked a little too smart, to have the name she had and...she kind of looked snide. Typing up 5 seconds of summer, and the girls name very little results popped up. Cheryl tried to look for gossip like stories, but nothing really came up. Continuing with google, someone knocked on her door. She turned to see Kassie walk in. "You sure, you...trust it?" Kassie smiled as she looked at Cheryl's laptop. Cheryl tutted a little and looked away.

"Sorry...i dont know what it is. I just feel....protective" Kassie sat down on the side of Cheryl's bed. "Dont apologize, theres nothing to apologize for Kassie. Your just looking out for Jodi, and thats normal. Thats what best friends do. Thats what sisters do" Cheryl smiled to Kassie. "Hm..." Kassie smiled and nodded. "Yeah but...Ashton isnt stupid. He's a smart guy, he wouldnt let someone like her take advantage of him right?" She asked. "Kass....no! We dont know her, look...calm down okay. Theres not start pointing fingers and calling names just yet." Cheryl told her.

"You still want to keep it hush?" Kassie asked. "For now...yes" Cheryl sighed. "I hate not telling Jodi, but...lets just be careful okay?" Cheryl smiled. "Yeah, agreeed" Kassie sighed. "Do you think she's 20?" Cheryl asked. "What do you mean"? Kassie asked. "Apprently she's 20...." Cheryl told her. "What!? No...I thought she was like...24" Kassie looked, shocked. "Says here shes 20" Cheryl shrugged. "Lets see..." Kassie moved up beside her and looked at the laptop.

"She's had some ex's...." Kassie looked at Cheryl. "I dont know Chez...." Kassie sounded cautious. "Calm down, it's nothing" Cheryl sighed.

"Look. Stop worrying. Stop...with this! we dont need drama!" Cheryl closed her laptop down. "Your right. Well...change the subject! What happened with you and Luke?" Kassie asked, grinning. Cheryl giggled a little. "Come on....tell me!" Kassie sat in beside Cheryl and looped arms with her.