Chapter 15

Thursday Night, 5pm

"Are you nearly ready yet Kass?!" Jenn shouted. "Hold on!" Kassie shouted back through. "Were going for dinner...not prom..." Jenn sighed as she sat down on the sofa in the living room of the house. "Round two..." Jodi said with a straight face. "Prom 2.0" Cheryl looked at the girls. "Hey, positivity!" Jenn told her two friends. "Yeah right..." Jodi trailed off as she stood up. "...Kassie our reservation is six!" Jodi sighed as she looked up the stairs. "I dont even know why we needed a reservation" Cheryl pouted a little. "Its a cool eat in place" Jenn shrugged. "Maybe they'll be celebs there!" Jodi pretended to be excited.

"Done!" Kassie called as she walked down the stairs. "Wow, and heres me thinking it was casual...me with jeans and a top" Cheryl smiled as she stood up from the sofa looking at Kassie's dress. "Its LA, gotta make a good impression" Kassie winked. "Im wearing jeans too...its cool" Jenn smiled at Cheryl. "Yeah...cute skirt" Kassie smiled at Jodi. "Right, so if we leave now...it'll take it half an hour to get there." Jenn smiled. "What? how far is this place?!" Kassie made a face. "It wont take us long!" Jenn grinned as she picked up her purse. "Come on, we'll get a cab." Jenn told them as she walked to the front door of the house.

The girls all walked out, and flagged down a cab. Telling the driver their destination they were on their way.

-

7pm

"Darn stupid traffic!" Kassie huffed as she climbed out the cab. She banged the door shut as she darted her eyes to the girls. "He wasnt much help either! fucking idiot. I hope you didnt tip him!" Kassie glared at Jenn. "I dont even know if i gave hom the right amount" Jenn giggled. "Ugh, come on....!" Kassie walked onto the side walk. "Hey, its down this way..." Cheryl pointed. "What?! why did he drop us off a block away?!" Kassie groaned. "Hey, you shouldnt have worn eight inch heels!" Jenn laughed looping an arm around hers.

"haha....!" Kassie mocked as they girls walked down the street. Turning the corner the girls spotted a view dudes with cameras. They were like, five....and a little crowd. "Hmm, i wonder whats going on..." Jenn asked. "Their waiting for me!" Kassie laughed as she joked. "It is Los Angeles..." Jodi told them. "Oh do you think Jamie Doran is in  there?" Kassie asked. "Ew, no...." Jenn laughed. "Dont diss him till you've seen him.....and i mean...seen him!" Kassie smiled.

The girls made their way past the guys with cameras as they made their way into the food place. The place wasnt full, nor was it quiet. A good amount of people were in it.

"Hi, sorry we're late! Traffic is murder, i dont suppose you've still got our table?!" Jenn asked. The guy made a face as he looked in a book. "Oh, these heels!" Kassie bent down as she rubbed her ankles. The guys eyes went from the book to the girls, then to Kassie. He stared, before smiling at the girls. "Yeah, dont worry about it" He smiled. "Oh thanks!" Jenn smiled. "Really?!" Cheryl whispered before laughing silently. "We still have it?" Kassie asked standing up again. "Yes, table 17....just up there" The guy smiled and pointed. "Thanks...dude" Kassie smiled as she turned and made her way up with the girls.

"Hmm, maybe we were lucky..." Kassie smiled. "Or maybe you should keep your dress up!" Jodi pulled the front of Kassie's dress up. "Oi!....oh....ohh!" She then giggled. "Well we still got the table." She shrugged.

-

The boys P.O.V

"Well, surpirse...cameras outside" Michael sighed as he sat down at the table with the guys. "Dont worry, it'll be fine" Ashton smiled sitting down too. "Im going to have a beer" Calum smiled. "Then a few?" Mikey raised an eyebrow. "No, no partying tonight" Ashton sighed. "Please no..." Luke spoke quietly shaking his head. "Dont be like that! You were wasted the other week" Calum chuckled looking over at Luke. "Shh!" Luke sighed before looking around. At another table, sat three body guards for the boys." Luke then looked at the boys before picking up a menu.