Chapter 98

The next morning.

Cheryl woke, with the light shining in through her windows. She heard birds tweeting outside, and she groaned as she rolled over. "Stupid birds" She huffed as she pulled her duvet up more. Her head, sore and her throat kinda dry. She closed her eyes and sighed as she began to fall asleep again before she shot her eyes open.

She managed to lean her head up to her bed side table to her phone. She then grabbed it, and unlocked it.

11:16am. 

"Ah shit" She cursed under her breath. She dragged her legs from under the sheets, and managed to sit up. She coughed a little, with the dryness of her throat. Too much vodka in that drink. She sighed and got up, putting on her slip on slipper and grabbing a hoodie. Walking out her room, she zipped it up half way, she got to the stairs and quietly walked down them,

She got to the bottom and peered her head through, into the lounge area where sheets lay over the sofa, folded. She made a face, and headed into the room to find it...empty. Looking around the quiet room, she realised no one was there. A half empty bottle of water say on the table with a piece of paper next to it with ' Cheryl ' written on the front. Picking up the paper, she looked around again before unfolding it.

' Cheryl.

I'm sorry for last night. I cant apologis enough, and well...it was really stupid and rude of me. Last night was also good, we had a catch up and got things out in the open but my actions at the end....i do regret, especially after you told me about yourself and Luke. I'm sorry. Thank you for letting me stay the night, and the water. I think it's just better if i left this note, even though it makes me look like a sissy bitch...and not an up front man. However, i do also think if you saw my face right now....my other cheek would hurt more, than having a slap.
Your a beautiful person, inside and out and to be honest...if he doesnt see that, he's missing out. Take my advice Chez, dont mope around. Go for it. Either that, or do what you think is right.

Thank you. See you soon ( maybe )
Jesse x
'

Cheryl put the note down and sighed. She grabbed the sheets and water before going to the kitchen, and binning the bottle, and putting the sheets back. She poured herself a glass of water and go some asprin. She took them, and stood looking out the kitchen window which looked out onto the side of the street. Watching cars pass, and people talking she bit her lip. Jesse might be an ass, but he was right. She had to do what was right. Maybe one day she and Luke would thank her for it.

It was now Wednesday, and she had no clue what to do with herself that day. She had a very solitarylife without her friends and family. It was kinda scary, that she if she lives alone when she gets a job...that she'll be by herself. She then grabbed herself a towel before heading into the bathroom for a shower.

-

Japan.

"Well i'm all packed! I kinda dont want to leave here...i like it!" Jenn smiled as she wheeled her case into the large lounge room. "You never know, we could come back" Kassie smiled at her. "Oh i hope!" Jenn sighed. "Hopefully with Chez, next time" Jodi pitched in. "Yeah, true. Well...i wonder how she is. Not spoke to us in like 2 days now. She said she had an interview for a job." Kassie told the girls.

"Back home? I dont understand why she cant just come with us" Jodi shook her head. "She's scared, you cant blame her. Chez has always been the....quiet one. Well except from you Jenn, but at least you can take risks" Kassie looked over at Jenn. "Oh thanks...." Jenn scoffed. "Its a compliment!" Kassie sighed. "Yeah, sounds awesome!" Jenn told her sarcastically as the door went ."Be quiet you two." Jodi giggled as she headed to the door.

Opening it, Luke stood. "Uh, we're leaving soon. You all ready?" He half smiled. "All ready!" Jodi repeated as she nodded. "Cool, well uh...we're heading soon" He nodded. "Luke?!" Kassie called on him as she walked to the door. He stopped and turned to face the girls.

"Have you heard from...." "No." Luke butted in. "No, i havent. Mind you, i havent contacted her either" He told them. "Why not?" Kassie asked, sounding a little pissed. "Because, she wont talk back. I know her....we'll just wait till we go back..." He nodded. "Back where? She's in San Fransisco, we're going back to LA before heading out to spain." Kassie folded her arms. Luke sighed before looking at the girls. "Be ready soon" He smiled a little before walking off.

"Honestly, the two of them are just as bad as each other!" Kassie groaned as she walked back into the lounge. "Like seriously...its just so....!" Kassie went on before Jenn butted in. "Leave them alone Kassie. If it were you and Mikey, you'd tell them to shut up and mind they're own busniess!" Jenn sighed. "Yeah, but Mikey and I....are...not together" She smiled. "Oh okay....sure!" Jodi laughed a little. "We're not!" Kassie told them off, before heading to her room.

Jenn and Jodi looked at each other before shaking their heads and laughing a little.

Los Angeles. 3pm. 

Cheryl sat, watching Netflix and eating a bowl of chips. A bottle of ice tea next to her, and her phone which rarely went off. It was just her mom checking in. Her headache was still kinda there but wasnt sore, more just annoying. She sighed as she stared at the T.V. not even really watching the show. This seriously sucked. She sucked, she had no idea how boring she was when she was alone. 

Maybe she was boring. Thats why people didnt like her. No, she was starting to over think things. Sighing, she stood up and walked to the kitchen where she got some iced tea. Pouring some into a glass, she then plopped some ice cubes into it, before sipping some through a straw. Being disturbed by a sound from her laptop, she headed back to the lounge and turned it around to face her. An email.

Dear Cheryl.
I am pleased to inform you, you have been selected for a permenant position at 'Picture California' where you will be able to visit multiply places for chances to snap photographs for projects. An interview has been set up for you on Friday, March 6th. You will be interviews with Paige Waters, executive. Career choices will be covered during this period of time. Helpful information from any educational purpose would be appreciated. Thank you, hope to see you soon.
Jason Hoberman
Kerry Wicks. 

Reading the email, Cheryl sighed as she nodded understanding. It really was real, she had an interview for a job in two days. She could be touring the world herself, taking photographs, getting to know people. She grabbed her small bag fro the side of the sofa, taking out certificates and passing awards from school she began to go through them. Taking out what she thought was important. School awards, and of course her college passing award.

The guys should be happy for her. She was actually going to achieve her dream job.