Chapter 12

"I cant believe we're at an LA beach!" Kassie sighed as she lay back on her large beach towel. "Yeah, the wather is amazing and the water looks fantastic" Jenn smiled as she ran her hands through the sand, scooping up some and letting it fall through her fingers. "This is great, i can get used to this..." Cheryl took a breath. "Imagine staying here all year through..." Jodi smiled out into the water distance. "Its just like home...." Jenn half smiled. "But better!" Kassie butted in giggling. "Yeah, its nice here..." Cheryl nodded as she sat up.

"Well we can stay here for a few hours...and oooh, look at the fine piece of ass" Kassie stopped and changed the subject. "Kassie!" Jenn nudged her. "Be quiet!" She gasped as she turned to the girls a little embarrassed. "He cant hear me!" Kassie laughed. "Actually i can." The tall guy, with muscles and tattoos down his pecks and arm smiled as he turned to them. "Oh shit..." Kassie laughed. "Sorry, just admiring the view!" Kassie winked. Cheryl shook her head laughing as she turned away. "You girls wanna grab a drink later...with my friends?" He asked grinning. "Oh!" Kassie smiled. "No, thank you. we're fine" Jenn waved him off. "Well, see you girls later" He winked as he walked off.

"Jenn!" Kassie slapped her hand. "What? im no interested" She shrugged. "But i could be!" Kassie tutted. "Well, thats your problem. Dont bring unwanted guys to our attention" Jenn smiled. "Im just looking...cant a girl look?!" Kassie giggled as she pouted a little. "Well, if four nice guys walk past who have the whole package....let us know" Jenn lay down on her towel. "Will do" Kassie smiled making an 'O' with her finger and thumb. Jodi turned to Cheryl and rolled her eyes as she smiled.

The boys P.O.V.

"Well, that was a nice....lunch" Michael sighed as they all walked out from a diner. "It was shit...i didnt eat anything!" Calum complained. "I told you we couldve went to panda express..." Luke sighed. "Oh, doesnt matter.  We'll get something later" Ashton giggled as he walked a head. "What are we doing now?" Michael yawned as he checked his phone. "Updated, earlier" He chuckled. "Nice day in the sun" He nodded before looking at the boys. "Lets head down to the beach...." Calum told them.

"Well, we'll get seen there." Michael told them, "We'll get spotted anywhere we'll go Mikey...." Calum shrugged. "Im just saying, just...saying" Michael huffed as he walked a head. "He's still in a mood because we woke him" Luke chuckled. "Shut...up" Michael sighed as they walked on. "You cant stay in bed all day Michael, especially when Ash is around" Luke told him. "Its terrible!" Ashton chuckled pushing Michael. "Leave me alone!" Michael whined.

The boys headed down towards the beach, and walked along the pathway looking around. "Y'know what i miss?" Luke told them. "I miss...when we came here, for the first time...we had our guitars and we sat around a small fire..." Luke smiled. "That was years ago dude" Michael shook his head as they walked on. "I know how you feel." Ashton spoke up. The boys turned to him. "I love...being in a band with you guys...its my dream, our dream, i love all the support from the fans too but i would be lying if i said there wasnt a day, that i remember back when it was just us...and friends, singing in our garage" Ashton smiled and nodded.

"We only had a small audience, back then" Calum told them grinning. "Four amazing girls..." Michael spoke up. The boys stopped and looked at him. "Thats...being serious" Michael widened his eyes at them before walking on.

The girls P.O.V.

"The sun is amazing...but i want something cold to drink...this water isnt doing shit now" Kassie sighed. "Ooh, an ice cold smoothie!" Jenn suggested. "I could go a refresher from Starbucks." Jodi told them. "Actually....me too" Cheryl agreed and sat up. "Theres one not too far from here..." Jenn told them as she looked at her phone. "Come on...lets go...." Kassie sat up. "We'll come back later, i do love the sun but i need shade once in a while" She sighed as she packed away her towel.

The girls packed up their stufff and headed out from their little area to the pathway. They walked along and Kassie stopped. "Darn sand...." SHe shook from her wedges. She lifted them and shook them before putting them on again. She sat down her bag and buckled up the sides of them. Some of her fell around her face as she done so.

Mikey's P.O.V.

"Well, lets head down....before we head back out somewhere" Michael sighed as he turned. "Ooh." He spoke as the guys turned. "Stop, staring at the girls...you perv" Calum laughed. "Im not...its just...look at her..." He smiled and squinted down at the girl bent over fixing her shoes. "Stop it!" Ashton laughed as he slapped his shoulder. "Come on" He told them as they walked towards the sand.

Kassie's P.O.V.

"Uchh!" Kassie wiped her hands as she stood up. She fixed some hair behind her ear as she looked around picking up her bag. She stopped as she looked down towards the sand. "What the...." She squinted with the sun in her eyes. She put back on her sunglasses and looked down again.

"Kassie you coming or what?!" Cheryl shouted from a distance. Kassie turned to them then back at the guy with red hair. "Yeah! i am!" SHe shouted as she shook her head and turned to the girls. "Are you okay?" Jenn aske with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah...i...i just thought i saw something. Its cool, it wasnt..." She smiled at her. "What was it?" Jenn asked. "It was uh....i thought i saw someone, but i didnt." She shrugged as she continued walking with her friends.