Chapter 30- Strenuous exercise are not for you

Mu Yi Fan heard the familiar voice and quickly raised his head and saw the tall and straight man standing at the door. His eyes lit up: “Bei Tian.”

Fortunately, the development of the plot did not deviate.

Zhan Bei Tian saw that Mu Yi Fan was being held by both arms, his eyebrows were tight, and he swept across the two security guards.

The security guard was shocked by Zhan Bei Tian’s cold eyes and quickly released his hand.

Mu Yi Fan hurried to Zhan Bei Tian.

Zhan Bei Tian looked at him with nearly twenty bags of things and asked in a low voice: “What happened?”

Mu Yi Fan gasped two security guards: “You ask them, they stopped me for no reason, didn’t let me go in.”

The two security guards quickly explained things: “Mr., this is the case. Just three of the ladies said that there was a pervert man wrapped in a gauze following them around, so we stopped him.”

Mu Yi Fan said: “Perverted? Bastard, who are you calling a pervert? Where do I look like a pervert?”

Two security guards: “…”

The entire face is covered with gauze, as if it is unpleasant, it kinda does look like he is like pervert.

“And, when did I track people?”

The security guard looked at the three people in the store: “Those three ladies said.”

Mu Yi Fan and Zhan Bei Tian looked inside the restaurant.

Zhan Bei Tian saw one of the three women, he was stunned, his eyes changed, and the cold face suddenly emerged.

Rong Xue, was far away from Zhan Bei Tian, a little after she only to noticed the beautiful appearance of Zhan Bei Tian, but she did not see the chilly eyes.

“That man is really handsome.” Rong Xue said to one of her companions.

Rong Xue looked at Zhan Bei Tian and lost her heart. Her heartbeat suddenly accelerated.

Its not like she hasn’t seen a man who looks good, but there are very few men who look like Zhan Bei Tian who are handsome and powerful.

Another companion laughed: “The man seemed content to see Miss Rong, Miss Rong should be know her capacity to attract men.”

Rong Xue face was red:. “You…. do not talk nonsense”

“Yo, Miss Rong is shy”

Rong Xue’s companion saw that Rong Xue was interested in the man, and she had an idea: “Rong Xue, I see that the pervert is a good friend with the handsome man. You can take the opportunity to go forward and say that it is a misunderstanding to the handsome man. Then you can leave a good impression.”

Rong Xue has some worries, but he really wants to approach the man.

Outside the western restaurant, Mu Yi Fan couldn’t help but pay attention to her. He was really a suspicion: “This is a misunderstanding. I just heard when I was waiting for the elevator. There is a Western restaurant, and I came over to eat. “

Of course, his real purpose is to have a chance encounter with the man, but he did not expect to be called a pervert. It is really embarrassing.

“This…” The security guard was a little embarrassed. When he was thinking about how to solve this problem, Rong Xue came over with an elegant smile and said politely: “Then gentleman I’m really sorry, we just misunderstood you, the security guard did not wound you? If you don’t mind, I will ask you to have a meal with your friend, as an apology.”