Chapter 73- The start of the end of the world

Sun Zi Hao said: “Lu Lin, you don’t keep us in suspense anymore.”

The boss was in a bad mood, now is not the time to play the boss with the ‘guess guess’.

Lu Lin did not continue to hang their suspense and said directly: “It is the president of Mu Technology Group, Mu Yi Hang, who is the younger brother of Mu Yi Fan.”

Zhan Bei Tian eyes narrowed and his face chilled.

“Mu Yi Hang went to talk to friend to a farmhouse near The Shui village that day. Because he drank alcohol, the car he was driving accidentally bumped into the child of that family. After that he used a lot of bribes to cover up this matter, he only lost money in private. After 100,000 yuan was given to the family, Mu Yi Hang was quite alive. Not only did he send people to monitor the every move of the family, they were not allowed to sue him, and they were not allowed to leave The Shui village.”

Lu Lin said and as he did he became more and more angry.

Sun Zi Hao sneered: “Both brothers are evil things.”

“Do you have a photo of Mu Yi Hang?” Zhan Bei Tian snorted.

Lu Lin immediately used the mobile phone browser to find the photos of the president of the company. It was just a simple search, all photos of Mu Yi Hang came up.

He handed the phone to Zhan Bei Tian: “Boss, that’s him.”

Zhan Bei Tian glanced, his body suddenly lost a lot of his chilling effect.

He is very certain that the person in the photo is not Mu-Mu, Mu-Mu’s eyes are very clear, absolutely not like the person in the photo these eyes are full of calculations, and even if this person want to disguise, it is impossible to make the turbid eyes become so clear.

Zhan Bei Tian asked again: “Is he an illegitimate child?”

Lu Lin shook his head. “No, The Admiral has only two sons. Right, and Li Qing Tian, he ​​is The Mu Family’s private doctor. The family also opened a private clinic for him in Dongcheng, which is quite famous. For the past six months, he has been responsible for checking Mu Yi Fan’s bone cancer.”

Zhan Bei Tian heard Mu Yi Fan’s name… three words, and his eyes flashed too cold, but when he heard the word bone cancer, he eyes narrowed, then, licked your lips and kept silent.

Mao Yu, noticed that Zhan Bei Tian’s face was wrong, and he did not dare to speak out. They all quietly looked at each other and said nothing, so they were silent.

They have never seen such a Zhan Bei Tian, ​​his aura felt very horrible, people near strangely trembled, and even have a feeling of breathlessness.

Zhan Bei Tian suddenly stood up and walked to the second floor room.

Mao Yu and Lu Lin suddenly breathed a sigh of relief: “The boss just looked really terrible, he scared me that even my liver trembled.”

Su Zi Hao said: “I have never seen such a look on the boss, before even if he was angry, it is not as terrible as before.”

“I have seen it.” Xiang Guo suddenly said.

Mao Yu looked at Xiang Guo curiously: “When?”

“Probably ten days ago, when we met Mu Yi Fan, the boss’s eyes, looked just like he found the one person he just wanted to kill.”

Mao Yu curiously asked: “Did you see Mu Yi Fan? No, no matter what excessive things Mu Yi Fan did before, the boss ignored him. How could he suddenly hate him so much? What did an unforgivable thing Mu Yi Fan did this time?”