Chapter 129- Who says I am a zombie?

Soldiers and Lu Lin, as well as survivors in the apartment building, felt like there was an increase in air conditioning coldness

Mu Yi Fan is a zombie?

Is Mu Yi Fan really a zombie?

“This guy, I’m really protective of him.” Zhan Bei Tian said firmly.

“You…” The lead man sneered, and the fire suddenly emerged from the body.

However, there is was no one waiting for him to do something, his whole body suddenly could not move, it was like his whole body was put in a cast, not only he was stiff, but also felt extremely cold, he felt that he could not even open his mouth .

Other people with abilities were shocked to see the leading man frozen into an ice cube.

The leading man is one of their leader, he is the best, but also the most powerful, but now in the blink of an eye, he was frozen into ice, it can be seen that the other person’s ability has reached a state they cannot compare.

Even the soldiers and Lu Lin, as well as the survivors in the apartment building, it was the first time to see Zhan Bei Tian.

The two young men next to the lead man saw their leader was ice-packed thing and they immediately tried to use their abilities to save him.

Zhan Bei Tian took a swipe at them, and the two young men immediately went like their leader. Other men who came with the leading man were afraid to move, and they just shouted: “Major General Zhan, Mu Yi Fan is a zombie, if you keep him in your team, sooner or later he will hurt the people in your team, and they will be like the people with abilities who die every night. Do you dare to stay with such a person?”

Lu Lin, as that was said, he turned and looked at Zhan Bei Tian and waited for his order.

“Who says Mu Yi Fan a zombie?” Zhan Bei Tian said softly.

Someone said. “The recording on the radio said so!.”

Zhan Bei Tian looked at the man who was talking: “Just a broadcasted voice? Is there any evidence that says that person is a zombie? If I say on the broadcast that you’re a zombie, and then find someone to recreate your voice and make that voice admit that you’re a zombie, will you be a zombie? Can I take a team of people to come to kill you?”

The man was speechless.

Others said: “Major General Zhan, if Mu Yi Fan is not a zombie, can you call him out, let us see and make sure he is not a zombie, we will leave, and then we will not bother again.”

“Yes, call Mu Yi Fan out.”

Many people echoed. Lu Lin saw these people riled up and he quickly turned his head and asked, “Boss? What do we do?”

Zhan Bei Tian eyes squinted as he was staring at these troublemakers, and he was thinking about how to get rid of these people with abilities, heard the sound of the apartment building: “Who said I am a zombie?.”

Zhan Bei Tian exhaled and turned his head and he saw Mu Yi Fan come out of the apartment building and stop at his side.

“Why did you get down?”

Mu Yi Fan looked up and looked up at The Zhan Bei Tian black eyes, and he saw the concerns revealed in his usual indifferent eyes.

He clearly knew that he is this man’s arch-enemy, this man also clearly knows that he is a zombie, he also clearly do not believe in his person, but just now down, he heard this man in front of so many people firmly say protective words.