Chapter 74- Identity exposed

As the Rong Xue’s companions looked at the back of his departure, and then turned to look at each other, revealing the smile of the thievery.

One of them raised her hand and shook her hand in front of the other person with a white mobile phone. He smiled and said: “Got it from his pocket.”

“Look for Mr. Zhan’s phone number.”

The two quickly opened the call list view, the phone had actually set a password, they had to take out the phone card and put it on their own mobile phone.

Fortunately, Zhan Bei Tian’s mobile phone number is in the card, and their mobile phone will soon display the number.

They rushed to the third floor and pushed open the box, and saw that Rong Xue was putting on makeup in front of the mirror.

Rong Xue saw her companion Liu Shan and Xia Xiao Xiao come in and she immediately put down the lipstick in her hand and asked anxiously: “When is Zhan Bei Tian coming?”

According to their previous plans, if Zhan Bei Tian and Mu When Yi Fan came together, Liu Shan and Xia Xiao Xiao have to take charge of Mu Yi Fan and sideline him, leaving her to spend time with Zhan Bei Tian alone.

If only Mu Yi Fan comes, then they have to say that she is not available, and Liu Shan and Xia Xiao Xiao have to entertain Mu Yi Fan.

“No.” Liu Shan shook her head.

Xia Xiao Xiao went on to say: “But we got Mr. Zhan’s phone number.”

Rong Xue had expected that Zhan Bei Tian would not necessarily come, and now she can get the mobile phone number, and she was very satisfied.

She stretched out her delicate hand to Xia “Give it.”

Xia Xiao Xiao immediately handed her the mobile phone.

Rong Xue recognized that it was a small mobile phone in Xia hands. The contacted person who saw the mobile phone showed the name of Zhan Bei Tian. She was unhappy and her eyebrow arched up amusedly: “How do you save Zhan Bei Tian’s mobile phone number in your phone, are you trying to fight for a man with me?”

Xia Xiao Xiao quickly explained: “No, no, the simcard in my mobile phone is not mine, it is that pervert, because I couldn’t unlock that person’s mobile phone. The password will be a non-issue once the simcard is my mobile phone.”

Rong Xue wondered and said: “how did you get his cell phone?”

Xia smiled cheeky and spoke a little embarrassed: “I have stolen it”

Rong Xue smirked and said: “Kind of a strategy”

A words reveals strong sarcasm and taunt.

Xia Xiao Xiao lowered her eyelids and stopped making sounds.

Liu Shan looked at Rong Xue, who concentrated on recording Zhan Bei Tian’s number on her mobile phone, and whispered a word: “Slut.”

Xia Xiao Xiao, who was next to her, heard this and looked at her sideways.

Liu Shan stuck out his tongue.

Rong Xue focused on the phone and didn’t see their little action at all.

She has been thinking about calling with my mobile phone, or using the pervert mobile phone card.

Finally, she chose to use Mu Yi Fan’s mobile phone card to make this call. Only in this way can Zhan Bei Tian come over.

Rong Xue did not hesitate to dial the number of Zhan Bei Tian.