Chapter 169- He's My Lover

Two hours later, the two men in bed were still fighting bravely, with their limbs closely intertwined, galloping wildly, their rough breathing getting hoarse and hoarse, and their speed getting faster and faster. Finally, the two men hummed happily and finally released all their body desires.

Mu Yi Fan satisfactorily laid on the bed, like a tired cat, unwilling to move again, but his heart is sweet and sated. It is really a very happy and happy thing that he can make love with the person he likes.

If he hadn’t done too much, he would have done it again.

Speaking of it, if he had been killed a few months ago, he would not have believed that he was under the pressure of a man who wants to have sex with a man, and on top of that he would not have been satisfied and want to do it again and again.

Zhan Bei Tian laid on Mu Yi Fan’s back, kissed his snow-white neck, and asked in a mute voice, “Does it hurt below?”

“Laozi is a zombie with strong healing power. How can I be hurt? By the way, where did your lubricant come from? Did you ever…”

Zhan Bei Tian interrupted his fantasy: “You left the lubricant in Wutong County, and Xiang Guo brought it back to me for you.”

“Why didn’t he say it early? I’ve been thinking about it all this time.” Mu Yi Fan looked depressed, then saw the condom used in the garbage can and worried, “Are you sure you won’t be infected?”

There are nearly ten condoms used. Of course, half of them are his. He is afraid that the quilt will be dirty by what he shoots from his ****. So he put on the condom to avoid the semen from the ejaculation from touching Zhan Bei Tian.

Zhan Bei Tian smiled lightly: “So many times have we done it, and now I just ask this, will it be too late?”

Mu Yi Fan frowned: “I’m really worried about my temporary pleasure in infecting you with the virus.”

Zhan Bei Tian kissed him on the back of his ear and said, “Don’t worry, I won’t be so susceptible to infection.”

Mu Yi Fan thought that after Zhan Bei Tian had finished, he could take a bath and disinfect himself in the psychic spring in his space, so he was not so worried.

Immediately, thinking of something, he shouted, “Oh, no!”

“What’s wrong?” Zhan Bei Tian looked at him.

Mu Yi Fan quickly turned around and said, “Didn’t you say you were going to chat with your grandfather? It’s been more than two hours now. Your grandfather must be very angry.

Zhan Bei Tian pulled the hair from his forehead and whispered, “Uncle Cai, is deceitful.”

“Why did he act deceitful?”

Mu Yi Fan questioned, but soon understood the reason and asked, “Does he disapprove of our being together?”

“It’s not that.” Zhan Bei Tian got up and held Mu Yi Fan in his arms. He went to the bathroom and cleaned them up. Then he took them out to bed and laid down. “There are still hours to go before dawn. Take a rest.”

Mu Yi Fan, unable to sleep, turned over to lie on the bed, kissed Zhan Bei Tian on the face and asked, “Our relationship is a step closer now, isn’t it?”

Zhan Bei Tian looked at him, raised his hand and rubbed his hair without making a sound.

“Would you trust me more?” Mu Yi Fan asked again.

Zhan Bei Tian moved his eyebrows and felt that Mu Yi Fan’s mind should have been shadowed by his earlier suspicion of him.

Holding someone in his arms, he promised, “No matter what happens in the future, I won’t doubt you, so you don’t need to worry about these things anymore.”