Chapter 164- I like a man

Mu Yi Fan, who is visiting Mu Xiao Hu on the 79th floor, knew nothing about thing going on in the 80th floor.

At this time, he was almost not drowned by the flying saliva from second aunt and third aunt because he had left with his child in another place for so many days without coming back with him.

When his aunts were talking about the same thing, he asked about Nurse Su.

Liu Ling Hong said, “She just said that a man she didn’t know told her to do it. The man said that if she did as he said, he would bring food to her house every day and feed her family. As for who the man was, he could not tell. She didn’t know the name of the other party. Besides, each time the other came to see her, he would bring food to her house and feed her family. He always wore sunglasses. “

Mu Yi Fan asked, “Is it possible for Nurse Su to be lying?”

Liu Ling Hong whispered: “We even used electrocution, she should not be able to lie, she is not a trained soldier, and how can she withstand electrocution to extort confessions?”

Li Cai Yu said, “The people who let Nurse Su harm our father should have thought that we might discover Nurse Su’s actions at any time. So, they would be so careful that they would be ready from the beginning to set up it up so that we could not extort confessions. Now, it’s not easy for so many people in B City to find out this person. Moreover, your uncle said, it’s crucial. It’s very likely that your those people are watching our every move with the people inside here, which makes it harder for us to find out this person. “

Liu Ling Hong went on to say, “What’s more, we found out that the medicine Nurse Su gave to Dad is a medicine that can seriously cause human dementia. No wonder doctors can’t confirm the physical condition of the old man. Now we dare not give Dad any medicine unless it goes after repeated checks, we confirm that there is really no problem before taking it to him.”

Mu Yi Fan frowned and said and looked at Mu Xiao Hu’s room and asked, “How is Grandpa now?” ”

The elder aunt laughed and said, “Now the condition is very stable and there are signs of improvement. When he wakes up, although he can’t speak yet, his eyes are full of energy. It seems that he can recognize who we are. Moreover, when we feeds him, he will chew himself. It is no longer like before, he could only be fed some very thin porridge to drink.”

When Mu Yi Fan heard this, he felt relieved. He planned to give Mu Xiao Hu some spring water after dinner.

The second aunt held the child in his arms and said with a smile, “You little boy, who is silent, has a son. This child is really beautiful.”

Li Cai Yu’s said: “His mouth is still very sweet, I really want to take him home so he can be my grandson.”

Liu Ling Hong laughed and said, “You can think again and he is going to be my grandson before he becomes yours.”

The eldest aunt said, “I think you should urge your son to marry more and give birth to a grandson for you.”

When Mu Yi Fan saw them talking about marriage, he rushed to Mu Xiao Hu’s room so that they would not talk about him again.

As soon as he entered the room, he saw Mu Xiao Hu slowly open his eyes, which should have been awakened when he opened the door.

“Grandpa, you woke up.” Mu Yi Fan quickly ran over and sat by the bed, holding the old man’s hand.

Mu Xiao Hu’s eyes moved and looked at Mu Yi Fan.

As the great aunt said, there is recognition in the eyes. Now the whole person seems to be paralyzed, unable to speak, but conscious.