Chapter 107- Can you be even slower

Mu Yi Fan didn’t dare to use too much force. He gently groaned and cautiously asked, “It doesn’t matter for you?”

The Male Protagonist felt such pain now, the genius knows how much pressure he has just used on The Male Protagonist little brother.

“Will it affect your future sexual well-being?”

In the unlikely event that The Male Protagonist will not be able to get hard, will The Male Protagonist ask for his life?

Mu Yi Fan hurriedly suggested: “Or, you can go to Dr. Zheng to show him your little brother?”

“You-close-that-mouth!”

Zhan Bei Tian was tortured and painful and comfortable, and quickly patted the culprits.

Mu Yi Fan quickly rushed to his side: “Can I say a word before I shut up?”

Zhan Bei Tian turned his face and looked at him.

“Just a sentence.”

Zhan Bei Tian: “…”

He said more than now.

Mu Yi Fan saw Zhan Bei Tian’s face getting darker and darker. He quickly said: “I think you still should let Dr. Zheng look you up. What if you can’t raise the flag (JB) in the future? You can’t say because you already have one son who will passed down the ancestors’ genes, what if he was sick and sick, you…”

“Isn’t this sentence a bit long!” Zhan Bei Tian bit his teeth.

“But…”

Zhan Bei Tian felt that if he would not prove himself, and Mu Yi Fan would definitely stop talking.

He suddenly turned over and pressed himself on Mu Yi Fan’s body. Then, he leaned down and muttered: “Do you still feel that I can’t be blessed in the future?”

Mu Yi Fan feels that there is something hard that’s poking against him, he immediately sighed with relief: “That’s great.”

He was really worried that The Male Protagonist little brother couldn’t stand up. Now he can see that The Male Protagonist’s little brother can still be as energetic as before. He was relieved.

Zhan Bei Tian looked at the complex person with a complex look: “Mu Yi Fan, can you be little slower?”

1]… Can you be even slower its like Zhan is wondering if Mu Yi fan can be even more clueless…. Poor Zhan…dealing with someone with emotion quotient of a toddler

A man was pressed by another man who had reacted, not only he had no other thoughts, but his body also lazed with a sigh of relief, it made him feel angry and made him feel particularly helpless.

Mu Yi Fan groaned: “How slow do you want me to be?”

“…” Zhan Bei Tian felt helpless for the first time in his life.

He was powerless on Mu Yi Fan’s body and buried his head between the other man’s necks. He didn’t want to think about anything.

Mu Yi Fan saw that the other party couldn’t keep up. He couldn’t help but say: “Then…” He didn’t think the other person was heavy, but the other party used it to be a little weird against him.

Zhan Bei Tian quickly interrupted Mu Yi Fan’s words: “Don’t talk!”

He was so afraid that he would hear what he was irritating, and he wouldn’t help but want to kill Mu Yi Fan.