Chapter 142- Your grandson

Mu Yi Fan took his little baby to a Jinye building in the city center.

The Jinye Building is 80 storey high, and the branch of The Mu Technology Group was stationed here before the end of the world. Mu Yi Fan came here because in the plot of the novel, The Mu Family used the Jinye building as the base of The Mu Family, the first floor to the fifth floor is used for people to sleep, the sixth floor to the 26th floor is used for the other side to house supplies,

The 27th to 74th floors are also places where people live under hand. The Mu Family lives on the 75th floor with people associated with The Mu Family.

As for the basement, half is used as a parking lot and the other half is used as a canteen.

At this time, the Gate of the Jinye Building, there are three groups of soldiers patrolling around the building, guarding the safety of the building, there are ten soldiers standing guard at the gate, look very serious, into the building people have to go through their strict inspection to enter.

Mu Yi Fan walked to the door and was stopped by the soldiers. “Please show me your ID card.”

The soldier who stopped Mu Yi Fan said seriously.

Identity card?

Mu Yi Fan looks at the people entering the building next to him and notices that when they enter, they show a special black sign, such as the size of the ID card, a photo and name of the person, as well as the number.

“I want to ask, are you Admiral Mu’s man?” he asked.

The soldier glanced at him and said, “Yes.”

Mu Yi Fan immediately explained his identity to the soldier: “My name is Mu Yi Fan, the eldest son of Admiral Mu, came from G City to find him, can you inform him?”

Worried that the soldiers would not believe him, he took out his previous ID card and handed it to the soldiers.

The soldier only glanced at his ID: “He only has one son, Mu Yi Hang, so, sir, please get out of here immediately.”

Mu Yi Fan:” “…”

Only more than two months late to The B City, Mu Yue Cheng did not admit to having he as his son?

However, if Mu Yue Cheng really does not recognize him, there is no need to send a plane or called Zhan Bei Tian to pick him up, so it is not that the matter with his son should be Mu Yi Hang or a ghost who really has a heart to do it. Just as Mu Yi Fan was thinking about how he could get into the building he wondered if wait for Mu Yue Cheng in or wait outside for Mu Yue Cheng to enter and exit the building, a shrill voice sounded: “Who is this?”

How come I haven’t seen this guy on the team?

Hearing a really heart-felt voice, Mu Yi Fan turned his head.

In seeing the real heart wearing a bright coming so a moment, he almost wanted to shout the other side for the mother, but miss now he is now in the book, and the other side still hate him to die, his face went cold quickly.

The soldier who had earlier stopped Mu Yi Fan immediately reported: “Madam, this man claims to be the son of Admiral Mu, and said he wants to see Admiral Mu.”

Zhao Yi Xuan sneered: “Another guy who wants to pretend to be our son comes here so as he can mix and drink for free, and then you meet someone like that again, just hit him out, and don’t be too polite.”

“Yes.”

Zhao Yi Xuan sneered at Mu Yi Fan: “To eat, then find out the situation of The Mu Family and then come over for dinner, now in the whole The B City who does not know that Admiral Mu has only one son named Mu Yi Hang, and the whole The B City who does not know Young Master Mu Yi Hang, as you look, you also want to come out to cheat to eat and drink, really do not know who this thing is, I am here to advise you, don’t come again, otherwise, the soldiers will not be polite to you.”