Chapter 126- Who gave birth to this child

Over the next few days, Mu Yi Fan was a inattentive person.

Even when looking for supplies, he was absent-minded, and Xiang Guo asked him to carry the rice buckets with rice.

He got to the end, only to take a bucket cover and leave, and then, he took the bucket cover and returned back to the apartment building room, he was sitting on the bed continued to look in a daze

.

In fact, this is only a small thing, the angering thing is that when he encountered the mutant plant, he dare to dare to move, and, the whole person suddenly fell to the mutant plant side.

If Sun Zi Hao hadn’t been able to get him out of there fast, he might have been a mutant plant food. Sun Zi Hao was so angry that I couldn’t take out a gun and break Mu Yi Fan’s head: “Mu Yi Fan, if you’re going to die do it a little bit far from me, but don’t do something wrong with my team, I can’t tell The Boss that you died in my watch.”

Mu Yi Fan took a look back and quickly apologized: “I’m sorry, it’s definitely not going to happen again.”

Sun Zi Hao saw him with an apologetic face, a very sincere look, and even a little self-blame in his eyes, which made Sun Zi Hao even angrier. “Well, next time you better be careful, and you remember, when we are out looking for materials when it’s absolutely a must to be able to keep alert, I saved you this time, next time you may not be so lucky.”

“Yes, yes.

Mu Yi Fan nodded in a hurry, and then, doubts flashed under his eyes.

Although he was absent-minded, but he was very well aware that when the mutant plant attacked their team, he felt that someone suddenly pushed him hard, causing him to fall to the side of the mutant plant.

Of course, it’s also possible that someone else accidentally bumped him in between.

“Mr. Mu, are you all right?”

“Mu Yi Fan looked back and saw Zhang Le looking at him with a worried face and said, “I’m all right, and it’s all right.”

“Sun Zi Hao saw that today’s mutant plants were really many and fierce, had to shout: “Receiving the team.”

“Yes, I’m not.”

Everyone got on the big truck with a small amount of supplies. Upon returning to the apartment complex, Sun Zi Hao immediately went to Zhan Bei Tian and when he saw the man immediately say, “Boss, I suggest that Mu Yi Fan is better off not participating in mission in these days.”

“Zhan Bei Tian, who was discussing things with Mao Yu, immediately stopped the discussion and raised his eyebrows and asked, “What’s going on?”

“He has been absent-minded these days, I made him move the bottled water, he took someone else’s disposable cup back, I gave him a bag, made him put edible food in, but in the end, he only brought back an empty bag, these are nothing, the most angering thing, even when he encountered a mutant plant, If I hadn’t been quick and pulled him, he would have been carried back now.”

Zhan Bei Tian face looked very ugly after hearing these words. Mao Yu asked, “What about the others? Are you all alright now?”

“It’s all right, he may have gone back in the room now to rest.”

Zhan Bei Tian looked relaxed and asked Sun Zi Hao: “How have your team been training lately? Can you cope in a critical situation?”

Sun Zi Hao reported on his team: “Now everyone has become familiar with their own ability, but also adapted to the current living environment, as long as there is a little movement or something is not right, they can react as quickly as possible, but some people after all are ordinary people, however long it will take to exercise.”