Chapter 138- He's got an ability

Mu Yi Fan didn’t expect that Zhuang Zi Yue would suddenly hit him with his power.

For a moment without a reaction, a powerful blade splintered on his head.

The room was suddenly silent, and the two looked at each other in silence.

Zhuang Zi Yue: “…”

Mu Yi Fan: “…”

It’s a miracle that I was hit by such a powerful power, and I didn’t feel any pain, and I didn’t see the brain and black blood sprayed the room.

It took a few seconds for him to touch his head and saw it was unscathed.

Zhuang Zi Yue: “…”

In order not to make himself soft heart, he can only sent the wind blade, but in turn he was exhausted, he could not send another wind blade, is absolutely minutes by the second slaying thing.

However, Mu Yi Fan stood in full condition in front of him, not to mention that the head had not been cut in half, and that even the hair had not been damaged by half.

Mu Yi Fan raised his hands and looked at his palms in disbelief.

He suddenly found that both hands were full of power, and that there was a movement of power in his body, as he described in the novel as having the feeling of having ability.

At this point, there was a knock on the door outside and someone shouted, “Mu Yi Fan, are you all right?”

Zhuang Zi Yue smelled humans and quickly turned around, once again he sent a wind blade towards Mu Yi Fan.

Mu Yi Fan was shocked, in response, and waved his hand at Zhuang Zi Yue, which immediately swung a huge wind blade towards Zhuang Zi Yue.

Zhuang Zi Yue didn’t think Mu Yi Fan would be a powered person, so, without time to even put up a defense, he was so cut, banged, and his body hit the wall hard.

On the chest, he was cut open by the wind blade and had a large bruise, like a machete had cut him he was overflowing a lot of black blood.

However, the black blood soon stopped and the wound slowly recovered a little bit.

Zhuang Zi Yue looked up in shock and looked at him: “Are you really powered?”

And, like him, it’s a wind ability.

Mu Yi Fan also didn’t think he would make a difference, and hurriedly asked, “Zi Yue, are you all right?”

Zhuang Zi Yue red eyes stared at Mu Yi Fan: “You lied to me, you said you didn’t have any power.”

“I didn’t lie to you.”

Mu Yi Fan remembered that he had never felt any power in his body before, so he always thought he was just a conscious, ordinary high rank zombie.

Zhuang Zi Yue didn’t say a word, and he sent a third wind blade

This time, Mu Yi Fan is no longer fooling around.

In the moment wind blade was about to connect with him, like shadow he suddenly disappeared from that place, the next second, he appeared on the bed.

And that wind blade hit the wardrobe, bang, the whole wardrobe flew into pieces.

The people outside heard a loud noise and quickly knocked on the door, but were unable to remove Zhuang Zi Yue’s wind lock on the door and they couldn’t get in.

Mu Yi Fan looked down at where he stood, and felt a little surprise for a moment, but really didn’t get used to the fact that there was a sudden power.