Chapter 116- You are a zombie?

Mu Yi Fan looked at the man who came down from the car: “Zi Yue? Zhuang Zi Yue?”

He couldn’t believe that he could meet Zhuang Zi Yue here.

He had been looking for Zhuang Zi Yue twice before, and he ended in disappointed. He was forced to leave G City after a major incineration. He also felt that the chance of finding Zhuang Zi Yue was very slim.

Although he heard the old man said yesterday that there is a news about someone called Zhuang Zi Yue, he thinks the possibility of being the same person with Zhuang Zi Yue was very low.

He did not expect that it was really Zhuang Zi Yue.

Mu Yi Fan quickly came back to reality from his dazed moment and excitedly jumped out of the truck and hugged Zhuang Zi Yue: “Zi Yue, it’s really you, it’s really you.”

“It’s me, it’s me.” Zhuang Zi Yue smiled back look at him: “I said how you see me and look so excited?”

Mu Yi Fan took back his hands and leaned on his shoulders: “You don’t know, after the last days, I went to your house to find you twice. After seeing that your home is in a mess, I thought I would never see you again.”

Zhuang Zi Yue explained: “Of course you couldn’t find me. After the end of the world, we had zombie in the villa area, so I left.”

“What about uncles and aunt?” Mu Yi Fan asked.

Zhuang Zi Yue’s eyes lost their cheer: “I let them hide in a safe place, there will be no zombie to harass them there.”

Mu Yi Fan heard the word zombie and couldn’t help but stare at Zhuang Zi Yue. He noticed that Zhuang Zi Yue was no different from ordinary people. His face and lip color was neither pale, his eyes were not black, nor his eyes were also inside. There is no red coil, which is obviously normal human.

He frowned, did the story change?

Did Zhuang Zi Yue and his family not become zombie?

However, this is also good.

It’s just that Zhuang Zi Yue’s breath makes him feel weird.

Mu Yi Fan still wants to say something, Sun Zi Hao and Xiang Guo came back, seeing Mu Yi Fan holding a tall, handsome man, they frowned unpleasantly.

In their eyes, Mu Yi Fan was cheating on their Boss: “Mu Yi Fan, it’s time to get in the truck.”

Sun Zi Hao shouted in a bad tone, and the neatly turned into the truck and reached out to pull him.

Zhuang Zi Yue saw that all the people waiting for Mu Yi Fan said: “I live in the villa area. If you have time, come over and look for me. If you ask my name, someone will bring it. You come to see me.”

Mu Yi Fan hesitated.

The villa area is full of people with abilities, and he is also very inconvenient to find Zhuang Zi Yue.

Zhuang Zi Yue saw his hesitation and he asked: “Where do you live now?”

Mu Yi Fan immediately said: “I live in Building B of the Ziyuan apartment complex. If you are not busy with things, come to me.”

“Yes, sure.”

Mu Yi Fan saw that he was so assured that it was safe to get on the big truck. He watched Zhuang Zi Yue also take the sports car and he followed the team, and when they reached to the fork in the road and they left in different directions.

He looked until he couldn’t see Zhuang Zi Yue’s team, he only sighed.

He felt that Zhuang Zi Yue had something to talk to with him. It was like the aunt and uncle. If the two old people did not encounter anything, why would Zhuang Zi Yue not be with them?