Chapter 80- Once again find someone who is better than him

Mu Yi Fan first thought of the sashimi that the big brother gave him last night. Otherwise, who else knows that he wants to eat sashimi, of course, except Zheng Guo Zong?

It’s just that he and the man have no relation, why should he send him sashimi, and why did he ask him to go to G City?

He asked: “Little Zhang, is the man who sent you something still in the village? What does he look like?”

Zhang Le said: “The man is very tall and has a big straw hat on his head. The hat is almost blocking most of the face, and, at the time, was on the side of the road, the lights were very dark, and he turned his back to the light so I couldn’t see what he looked like, but I can be sure that he was not a member of the village.”

Zheng Guo Zong asked: “You don’t know what he looked like, how do you know that he is not a person in the village?”

Zhang Le refuted: “No one in our village will wear leather boots.”

Zheng Guo Zong patted his head: “Okay boy, good observation.” ”

Mu Yi Fan had to thank for the meal, he went back to the hall, open the cold box, and an exceptional flavor hit his nostrils, the food smell especially good.

He couldn’t help but pick up the chopsticks on the table and quickly squeezed the sashimi into his mouth.

Zheng Guo Zong returned to the hall and saw Mu Yi Fan eating with gusto. He asked, “Is this what your friend sent?”

Mu Yi Fan shook his head while eating: “I don’t know who the other person is, quack doctor, you quickly take a bowl. Leave some for Jia Ming, otherwise I will finish it all”

He really can’t stop, think about how long he hasn’t had a good meal, but fortunately, the other party has prepared a big box.

Zheng Guo Zong hesitated: “This is what someone else has given you.”

Mu Yi Fan said: “It is Laozi’s thing for Laozi. I want to give it to Jia Ming. And this is a good thing. I am proud of it. I didn’t feel hungry, it’s like eating a human flesh.”

Zheng Guo Zong could stop and string at the hungry and he quickly went to the kitchen to take a clean bowl and said, “You said it’s like living human flesh. It won’t be made by human flesh.”

“No, I can still eat it, it’s definitely sashimi.”

Mu Yi Fan feels more comfortable when he eats more, like he was full of strength, making him feel comfortable.

He suddenly thought of something and suddenly stopped the chopsticks.

What can make sashimi taste like living human flesh and has the effect of making him no longer hungry. Apart from the spring water in Zhan Bei Tian’s space, he really can’t think of anyone else in the world who can make such a delicious meal. Sashimi.

But…

Mu Yi Fan thought of the day when he was on the Mu Technologies Group, and the light mood turned dark.

Zhan Bei Tian already knows that he is Mu Yi Fan. Now he can’t wait to kill him right away. How can he give him something from his space to eat, and how can Zhan Bei Tian knows that he is in The Shui Village.

If not him, who else has this ability?

Zheng Guo Zong saw Mu Yi Fan stop his chopsticks and his face was dull. He quickly asked: “Mr. Mu, what’s wrong with you? Is there any problem with sashimi?”

Mu Yi Fan shook his head: “No problem, I just suddenly thought of someone who was a friend.”

He put down his chopsticks and suddenly lost his appetite.