Chapter 92- It's provably going to be born

When Mu Yi Fan woke up, he saw the ceiling he was familiar with, and his eyes flashed through doubts. Is this his room?

When he turned his head, he saw Zheng Guo Zong's delightful face, he licked his dry lips, and spoke with a dumb voice: "Worried? ... Quack."

Zheng Guo Zong said with excitement: "Great, you finally woke up, if you never woke up, others would have to wonder if I am a quack."

"What happened to me?" Mu Yi Fan only remembered that his stomach was very painful, and finally his consciousness became more and more unclear, and he did not know what happened behind him. In short, he felt that he has slept for a long time.

Zheng Guo Zong sighed: "You have angered your baby..."

Thinking that Mu Yi Fan didn't believe in his pregnancy, he quickly turned to the topic: "Do you know how long you have slept?"

Mu Yi Fan then asked him: "How long have I slept?"

Zheng Guo Zong extended two fingers: "Twenty days, you have slept for twenty days." In these twenty days, he did not know what has passed, not being frozen by Zhan Bei Tian's eyes is a great fortune.

"Crap, I actually slept for so long."

Mu Yi Fan thought of something, he anxiously wanting to sit up, unexpectedly, the stomach was too heavy, the person had not sat up yet, and fell back.

"Hey, my Little-ancestor, what are you rushing to, lie down, lie down." Zheng Guo Zong quickly gave him a pillow.

Mu Yi Fan wanted to cry tears and he touched his stomach: "Hey Quack, my big belly seems to be bigger again, and it seems to be heavy again. You have to check me up I need to know what happened?" Zheng Guo Zong eyes aimed at the belly that was raised "Why are you too big like a woman whose pregnancy is ten months?"

Mu Yi Fan didn't hear clearly, wondering: "What are you saying?"

"Nothing, you just have flatulence."

Mu Yi Fan didn't have a good reply: "You are kidding me, where does this big stomach look like flatulence? Is there such patient with a big belly saying the stomach is flatulent?"

Zheng Guo Zong rolled his eyes: "It is you who told me that you are flatulent."

Mu Yi Fan: "..."

Zheng Guo Zong hurriedly appease him: "Okay, okay, don't think too much, it will be fine in a few days. Right, the Major General Zhan does not know that you are awake, I will call him. Come up."

"Wait." Mu Yi Fan hurriedly took Zheng Guo Zong's hand: "Don't call him."

Zheng Guo Zong wondered: "What's wrong?"

Mu Yi Fan thought of Zhan Bei Tian's misunderstanding and his distrust of himself. He still felt very sad: "Quack doctor, I don't want to see Zhan Bei Tian for the time being."

Outside the room, Zhan Bei Tian heard this and suddenly stopped his footsteps.

Just because heard the sound coming from the room, he would rush to come and see it. I didn't think He would hear this sentence.

Zhan Bei Tian sighed he looked down and leaned against the wall outside the door.

It seems that on the day of the grain depot, it was not that Mu Yi Fan who disappointed him, but he disappointed himself to Mu Yi Fan.

Zheng Guo Zong saw that Mu Yi Fan was very sad. He thought that the day when he would collect the materials, the Major General Zhan must have done something to hurt Mu-Mu's heart.

He sighed and rubbed Mu Yi Fan's head: "Oh, you won't see him."

"Okay."

Mu Yi Fan nodded and didn't feel happy because he didn't need to see Zhan Bei Tian. Instead, he felt more lost.