Chapter 154- The powerful members of the Zombie King

Mu Yi Fan quickly shrank into the corner.

He didn’t know if it’s because his rank is higher than those of the zombies. The other party didn’t detect him from where he was hiding.

After the five zombies left the workshop, the low-ranking zombies outside immediately gave way to them, and then got into the car and left the factory.

“Ren… Brother Ren, they ___________. You’re really good. One… Just a minute. Let’s just go ahead and make sure that ___________ Put dozens of crystals… Energy in the core… Suck all the volume into ____________. Inside the body,” said the lowest-ranking of the five zombies.

“Zhang Huo, you’d better not talk until you’re up to upgrade. Otherwise, it’s hard for me to understand you.” It’s a woman zombie who said that.

Zhang Huo?

Mu Yi Fan suddenly felt familiar with the name.

“Liu Xing, you’re asking too much. You can’t let Zhang Huo to keep quiet until he’s upgraded, can you? “There is a female zombie who defended Zhang Huo.

Mu Yi Fan blinked when he heard the familiar name “Liu Xing”. Then he thought of something and stared at it.

FML!

Aren’t these two names from the people under King’s hand in his novel?

Are they?

Liu Xing hummed, “Liu Yu, why do you always talk for Zhang Huo? I almost think you like him.”

Mu Yi Fan also heard the name “Liu Yu”, and even more sure that they are the right-hand men of Zombie King.

Just, why are they here?

According to the content of the novel, except for Liu Xing and Liu Yu two people are twin sisters, the rest of them have nothing to do with each other, but how did they suddenly get together?

What’s more, the brother Ren, Zhang Huo just called, shouldn’t he have to be Pan Ren Zhe?

Liu Yu blushed and stamped his feet. “What are you talking about?”

“Have you had enough noise? If you don’t want to improve your abilities, go out and quarrel. We should continue to absorb crystals in peace and hope to catch up with them one day. “

A man’s shout stopped them from arguing and the workshop was quiet.

Outside the workshop, Mu Yi Fan quietly stood up and penetrated the window to see what they looked like.

Immediately, Mu Yi Fan was shocked.

It never occurred to him that there would be a man standing in the window.

His face was fierce, and a black dragon was tattooed under his neck. His eyes were very cold, like those of the underworld Boss. When he saw Mu Yi Fan, his eyes shone slightly.

Next, he raised his hand and bombarded through the walls of the workshop and threw attacks at Mu Yi Fan.

Mu Yi Fan jumped back a few steps, swinging a wind blade to the other side.

The man quickly erected a thick mud wall in front of himself, and withstood Mu Yi Fan’s attack.

In the workshop, Liu Xing heard the voice and turned to see his companions fighting with others. They immediately ran to help.

When Mu Yi Fan saw that they were overwhelmed and wondered if he wanted to suppress them with his mind by being superior to them in rank, he heard someone shout, “Li Wei, stop it!” ”