Chapter 112- Throbbing

“The Mu Family?”

Zhan Bei Tian suddenly blinked.

Mu Yi Fan also said: “The Mu Family? Is the Mu Family the ones who are powerful?”

Zhan Bei Tian glanced at him and saw that Mu Yi Fan was also surprised.

“I don’t know if this is true. I can only hear the news. I don’t know which surname that is. But I heard that The Mu Family’s family has a general named Mu Yue Cheng, and he has a son named Mu Yi Hang.”

Mu Yi Fan rubbed his eyebrows.

Before the end of the world, Mu Yue Cheng told them to sell the company’s stock to buy supplies, and now he has become the biggest force in B City, what is going on?

According to the content of the novel, after The Male Protagonist got reborn again and returned to the end of the world, the most powerful family should be The Zhan Family. The Mu Family is in the powerful families list and can only barely squeeze into the top 20, but now it has jumped in the first place.

“Who else besides The Mu Family?” Zhan Bei Tian asked.

“The second is The Zhan Family, and The Hua family. The Zhan Family and The Mu Family are just starting to bond. Zhan Nan Tian, ​​the second grandson of The Military Commissioner Old Zhan, no one knows what conflicts happened between him with Mu Yi Hang, the son of The Mu Family, the two made a lot of trouble, and in several times Zhan Nan Tian shot and almost killed Mu Yi Hang, because of this, the two relation was destroyed.”

Mu Yi Fan: “…”

Zhan Nan Tian was the cousin of Zhan Bei Tian. He liked to stick Zhan Bei Tian ever since he was a child. Therefore, the relationship between the two was very good.

Moreover, The Zhan Nan Tian in Mu Yi Fan novel is a gentle and courteous person. His principle is to make his achievements as small as possible, small things, and he does compete with others. Therefore, it is difficult for someone to hate him.

Now he even shot Mu Yi Hang with a gun. What in the world did Mu Yi Han do that could anger the gentle Zhan Nan Tian?

Zhan Bei Tian eyebrows wrinkled.

The relationship between the two families has actually reached this point.

The old man saw that both of them were silent and didn’t talk. He coughed aloud: “I don’t know what else the two gentlemen want to ask?”

Zhan Bei Tian looked up at the little old man, and he asked: “Is there any team that specializes in collecting materials outside in K City, which team’s team is stronger?”

The little old man thought that Zhan Bei Tian gave him twenty kilograms of rice for a reason, and he said in detail: “We originally had a very good team in K City. Later, after the black rain, everyone bodies changed and some people in the team once they had an ability, so they were unwilling to obey the leader with no ability, causing the team to disband. Then, the team of the people with abilities who came from the safe area the day before yesterday grabbed the upper hand. However, yesterday, they awkwardly attacked the other group of people with abilities. The people with abilities have conquered both of these people with abilities, and now formed a large team.”

Mu Yi Fan curiously asked: “Who ais their leader now?”

Just a big mutation, so soon the powerful people with abilities are convinced by other people with abilities, so he was very curious about these people with abilities.

“Someone named Zhuang… Zhuang…” The old man eyebrows wrinkled as he stared and thought about it for a while: “Zhuang Zi Yue, yes, he is Zhuang Zi Yue.”