Chapter 179- Mu Yi Fan's Team

Originally a place for training high-ranking generals, the military academy in the Eastern District of B City has now become a training camp for Mu Yue Cheng, where 40,000 or 50,000 soldiers live.

On weekdays, survivors and some soldiers from the other side of the building will come here in large trucks to train. At noon, they will drive back to eat and rest, and in the afternoon, they will come here to continue training.

Mu Yue Cheng’s car came to the gate, and the soldiers on guard left to salute Mu Yue Cheng’s car.

In the car, Mu Yue Cheng kept explaining to Mu Yi Fan about the situation in the army, hoping that his son would accept part of his work as soon as possible.

After listening, Mu Yi Fan asked, “What about Yi Hang? What does he usually do in the army?”

Mu Yue Cheng frowned visibly: “Although he has the ability to manage the Mu Technology Group, after all, he has not been a soldier, he does not know how to lead people to tasks, and how to solve unexpected situations, so I have not let him contact the camp side of the matter, just let him learn how to lead the building first. The survivors go to look for supplies, and I wait for him to pass my test, then let him manage the things on this side, otherwise, the soldiers on this side will not be willing to follow him.”

Then the car stopped.

Mu Yi Fan and Mu Yue Cheng alighted.

Soldiers passing by the car immediately saluted Mu Yue Cheng: “Admiral Mu.”

Mu Yue Cheng returned to a military salute and turned to Mu Yi Fan and said, “What are you going to do now?”

Mu Yi Fan looked at the soldiers who were trained far away. “I want to go around first, and then come back and pick people up.”

“Would you like someone to accompany you?”

“No.”

Mu Yi Fan went to the training ground without turning back. He stood outside the training ground and watched the training for a while. Then he asked the soldier who passed by, “Excuse me, comrade, you know Gao Fei, Chen Hao and Deng Xiao Yi, Zhou Quan, Kong Zi Xu?”

“No.”

Mu Yi Fan asked several soldiers in succession before he knew that the Mu Family had these people at the dormitory.

He went to the dormitory building, but was stopped by soldiers who were outside the building. “This is the dormitory for soldiers. If you want to go in and find someone, please register it.”

Mu Yi Fan didn’t realize that after the end of his life, the rules were still so strict. He had to register and ask, “Comrade, do you know which floor Gao Fei, Chen Hao, Deng Xiao Yi, Zhou Quan, Kong Zi Xu are on?”

“Fifth floor.” The guard answered simply.

“Thank you.”

Mu Yi Fan put down his pen and went up to the fifth floor of the dormitory. He heard a noisy voice coming from the side of dormitory 510.

“Gao Fei, what are you doing there?”

“Yes, where are you going while packing your clothes?”

As soon as Mu Yi Fan heard it he felt something was wrong, he walked quickly to dormitory 510 and saw a large crowd of people blocking inside the door.

He padded his feet and looked into the dormitory. He saw several soldiers in military uniform putting their clothes and daily necessities in their suitcases.