Chapter 173- Just came to say thank you?

Mu Yi Fan knew that Mu Yue Cheng had something to discuss and it was in connection with the Zhan Family, he found an excuse to go back to his room. Because he was afraid that he would tell Zhan Bei Tian when he heard about dealing with the Zhan Family.

Especially when one side is the person he likes and the other is his family, so he doesn’t want to know anything on either side.

Mu Yi Hang was not in the mood to listen to the conversations of his elders. When he returned to the 80th floor, he went to Zhao Yi Xuan.

Zhao Yi Xuan saw his son coming and asked, “Regrettably, your father will not really believe Dr. Ye’s words. Do you think I’m mentally ill?”

Mu Yi Hang soothed her by saying, “Mom, you’ve been with Dad for decades. If you are mentally ill? Would he not know?”

Zhao Yi Xuan face frowned: “Since it is clear that I am not mentally ill, why would he put me under house arrest? And Dr. Ye, the one who is ungrateful for that I have done for him, even told your dad that I was mentally ill, because we were so kind to him on weekdays, and he still managed to insult me, what on earth did I do wrong to him?”

When Dr. Ye said she was mentally ill, no one knew how angry she was. In other words, no one wanted to be told that they are mentally ill.

Now it is the end of the world, if it was before the end of the world and one was considered to be mentally ill, maybe that person will be sent to a mental hospital.

“Doctor Ye’s business is not related to Dr. Ye’s work. Doctor Ye was also controlled by psychic powers. Only then can he slander you for having mental illness.”

Mu Yi Hang’s face turned cold when he thought of Mu Yi Fan’s warning just now.

Zhao Yi Xuan looked at him in surprise. “What? Doctor Ye was controlled by psychic powers? Who controlled him?”

“It’s Mu Yi Fan,” mu Yi Hang said coldly.

Zhao Yi Xuan was even more surprised: “He… Isn’t he a wind power?”

“He’s supposed to be a dual-system power. Besides the wind power, there’s also the psychic power. Mom, you’ve just been under his control. You were telling uncles and aunts that you’re crazy. Besides, you almost told them the secrets in your heart. If I had not just wanted to come see Mu Yi Fan’s checkup report, otherwise, the consequences would be terrible to even imagine.”

Zhao Yi Xuan’s face suddenly turned white: “I was under control. Before, I was surprised that I didn’t see you coming down, but suddenly you appeared in front of me. I was under control. Fortunately, you came, otherwise…”

Now in retrospect, after a while, she is afraid that if she confess what she had done, she doesn’t know what kind of consequence it will be.

Mu Yi Hang narrowed his eyes. “Mom, I want you to slow down Mu Yi Fan’s affairs first, and then you try not to stay with Mu Yi Fan alone in the future, so that he can’t do anything bad to you. I’m not as powerful as him now. I have to find ways to improve my abilities. What’s more, we’ve endured it for decades, and it’s not too short of time to wait for a while longer. There will be more opportunities to deal with him in the future, especially if he still has bone cancer. It’s still a question whether he can get better or not.”

Zhao Yi Xuan felt that he had been acting too hastily recently.

But can she not be in a hurry?

Now it’s the end of the world, unlike before the end of the world, most of the companies were Mu Yi Fan, and they can only endure it again and again.