Chapter 121- That's great

When Zhuang Zi Yue came to him, Mu Yi Fan had just had just finished lunch, and the guard soldiers came to with the news and said to him that a gentleman surnamed Zhuang had come looking for him.

Mu Yi Fan ran out of the canteen with an exhilarating, excited mood

Just as he was leaving, the temperature in the canteen became cold from chilling, and everyone couldn’t help but shudder.

Mao Yu saw Zhan Bei Tian’s face was cold, and when he looked he found that even the chopsticks in his hand were covered with a thin piece of ice. He said: “Boss, you came to K City so many days, you have not taken the child out to hang out, it is better to take advantage of the time now when you are both full of food, take the children to the garden for a walk, to have an after-meal exercise.”

Xiang Guo looked at the sun outside: “At this time? If you take the kids out for a walk you will get a heat stroke.”

Mao Yu gave him an annoyed look.

This idiot.

Don’t you see that the Boss is now eager to go out and check up on Mu Yi Fan and Zhuang Zi Yue?

Lu Lin saw Mao Yu’s intention and he added: “Yeah, Boss, you take your kid out for a walk and furthering more on the relationship between father and son.”

He felt that if Boss didn’t go out again, the whole canteen would be sour and vinegary (love jealousness).

Zhan Bei Tian quietly put down his chopsticks and picked up Mu Qing Tian, who had eaten only a few mouthfuls, and left the canteen.

Mu Qing Tian: “…”

He hasn’t had enough yet. Several tables of foods away, Rong Xue saw Zhan Bei Tian leave with his baby in his arms and whispered to Rong Mother: “Mom, didn’t you say Major General Zhan had a newborn child? Why haven’t we seen this baby even once since the birth of the baby, we have only seen the three-year-old baby who looks like Major General Zhan but goes by Mu Yi Fan’s last name?”

Rong Mother was also puzzled: “I think the child might have died with his mother.”

She felt that was only the only explanation could make sense of why she had not seen the baby or the mother of the baby.

Rong Xue asked nothing more and continued to eat with her head down.

Rong Mother couldn’t eat, she turned to the other side and looked at Rong Yan: “Yan, you…” Rong Yan seemed to know what Rong Mother was going to say, and quickly put a piece of fool in Rong Mother’s bowl, he said, “Mom, you continue to eat.”

Rong Mother saw that her daughter didn’t want to talk about Zhan Bei Tian, and she also felt that it wasn’t a convenient place to talk, and so there was nothing to say.

Outside the apartment building, Mu Yi Fan saw Zhuang Zi Yue and immediately sped past to him: “Zi Yue, why are you here? Have you had lunch yet?”

Zhuang Zi Yue handed Mu Yi Fan a fruit basket in his hand and smiled: “Well, I’ve come here with a lot of food.”

“Mu Yi Fan didn’t take the fruit basket: “Zi Yue, you shouldn’t want to send the fruit next time.”

Now the fruits are very precious, and whoever can eat such fresh fruits, does not know how luxurious things. Zhuang Zi Yue stuffed the fruit basket directly into his hand: “You’ll just accept it this time, and I won’t send the fruit over again.”

“Thanks.” Mu Yi Fan smiled and took the fruit basket.

It was great to see that Zhuang Zi Yue didn’t mind that he was zombie.