Chapter 102- Fortunately, I am a zombie

When the high-rank zombie discovered the nucleus, Mu Yi Fan felt his heart was broken.

After the high-rank zombie absorbed the energy of the nucleus, it really became a high-class zombie.

And he has to endure the pain of not being able to eat the human flesh and continue to live a sad day.

Unless there is a big mutation, he has the ability to advance to the advanced rank through the ability.

Mu Yi Fan thought that the nucleus had been discovered by the high-rank zombie, and he didn’t have to stay here anymore. It was better to take the little baby to leave before the high-rank zombie didn’t find him.

“Qing Tian, let’s get out of here first.”

He turned his head and said, ” Where is there, there are children around him.”

Mu Yi Fan was shocked and yelled and shouted: “Qing Tian? Qing Tian? Where are you?”

He screamed several times and did not hear the child’s response.

Mu Yi Fan anxiously frowned.

It’s weird!

Just now the child was still at his side, how can I not see anyone in the blink of an eye.

Did he run into the space?

Mu Yi Fan had to wait for the child to come out.

He turned his head again to look at the side of the high-class zombie, but found that the high-rank zombie stood in front of a small figure, and that little figure made him very familiar.

Mu Yi Fan took a closer look, slammed the ground and his eyes popped

FML!

That zombie is not someone who Mu Qing Tian can take on.

However, when did the little boy run to the other side, why didn’t he see the little baby running there? Moreover, the speed of Little-ancestor is so fast, but in a matter of seconds, it is impossible for Zhan’s little short legs to run to the high-rank zombie so quickly.

Mu Yi Fan’s heart nearly reached his throat.

He saw the high-rank zombie staring down at Mu Qing Tian, and then quietly moved to the side and dive to them.

50 meters away, Mu Qing Tian looked up and looked at the high-rank zombie wearing a black mask for a few seconds.

The high-rank zombie looked confused and was a bit curious about the little baby who appeared in front of him.

The other party is obviously a human child, but it does not have any appetite for this little baby, unlike other human beings, as long as he see or smell them from far away, he will have the hunger that he want to eat.

Mu Qing Tian suddenly felt that his neck was a little tired looking up and he kneeling down his body and picking up the big crystal nucleus on the ground that was the size of five of his little fists.

The high-rank zombie eyes were covered with red silk.

It doesn’t have much excitement for the stones that shine with colorful light. However, there is a strong feeling in his heart. This stone seems to have a great effect on it, so it is necessary to grab the hand.

The high-rank zombie reached out to him, and with a very hoarse voice, said coldly, “Give me.”

Mu Qing Tian looked at the black sharp nails on the high-grade zombie five fingers, ignored it, and wiped the ashes stuck on the crystal nucleus with a small hand. This made the crystal nucleus more dazzling in daylight.