Chapter 139- A lot of little partners

Mu Yi Fan felt particularly excited when he thought that he has two very powerful abilities, and is more powerful than the original Zombie King.

But he couldn’t remain happy when he remembered about his relationship with Zhuang Zi Yue.

That night, Mu Yi Fan had to change rooms with Zhan Bei Tian because the original room had been damaged.

Early the next morning, Lu Lin returned to say that Zhuang Zi Yue had not returned to the villa area all night, and that Chen Yan had died at home and that the crystal nuclei in the brain had been dug up.

Zhan Bei Tian, who reported directly to Lieutenant Zhou, who guards the security of The The K City that he saw Zhuang Zi Yue break into Chen Yan’s house last night and dig the crystal nuclei out of Chen Yan corpse.

Then, with Lieutenant Zhou he was also mentioned that other people with abilities were most likely to be the work of Zhuang Zi Yue, and that Lieutenant Zhou therefore excluded the army’s full search for Zhuang Zi Yue in the East End.

Zhan Bei Tian also deliberately stayed in City K for two more days in order to find Zhuang Zi Yue, he was making sure that Zhuang Zi Yue was likely not in City K before taking the team north.

On the morning they left, Li Tian Qing hurried to the apartment complex with his luggage to find Zhan Bei Tian. “Zhan… Major General Zhan, no… It’s not good, less fighting… Yes, it’s not good… It’s on.”

Zhan Bei Tian, who had seen Li Tian Qing coming to him with his luggage, was delighted that Li Tian Qing would join their team, but quickly frowned when he heard the word ‘Not good’.

Mu Yi Fan, who was helping to move things, saw Li Tian Qing panicking and immediately became alert, thinking something bad was about to happen.

Because in the plot of the novel, Li Tian Qing originally did not want to join The Zhan Bei Tian’s team, he just wanted to live a small life to in The K City, but because of a zombie tide will have to follow Zhan Bei Tian north to The B City.

Mu Yi Fan looks at Li Tian Qing’s luggage.

Don’t tell me…..

Xiang Guo asked hurriedly, “Old Man Li, what the hell is going on that makes you so panicked?” “I… I hear a lot of a zombies, from all sides… They are rushing towards our The K City, I estimated that there should be tens of thousands or more.”

Before, he just wanted to see what was going on near The K City, but he didn’t think of it but heard the sounds of ‘squealing’ from the zombies’ mouth.

Originally he did not care, because in the past in the eavesdropping, he often hear a zombie sound, but the more he listened he felt that something was not right, because the sounds came from too many, it was like a large choir, and the sound is getting closer.

So he guessed that a zombie tide was probably trying to attacThe K City K.

Sure, it’s a zombie tide!

Mu Yi Fan heart was alert, he did not think, there was a zombie tide he was supposed to be the one who lead it, but this time who is leading the zombie wave attack.

Is it Zhuang Zi Yue?

However, he did not sense the zombie tide, then the zombies should be 30 kilometers away.

Those who heard the news were doused with a breath of cold air.

Xiang Guo wondered, “Li, how do you know they’re coming this way.”