Chapter 79- I make you feel scared?

Zheng Guo Zong, who was eating noodles, was shocked by Mu Yi Fan’s reaction. He coughed and coughed several times. When he breathed smoothly, he wondered: “What happened to my son being named Zheng Jia Ming?”

Then he thought of something then he quickly whispered: “You cannot let the people in the village know, otherwise they will definitely drive us out of the village.”

Mu Yi Fan asked: “The people in the village do not know that my son is the one who ran out of the mental hospital? Do they not read the news?”

Zheng Guo Zong retorted: “My son is not a mental patient, the news is full of nonsense.”

He is very glad that the villagers rarely pay attention to the news. Moreover, when the villagers are busy with everything and sit down to talk, the news time will have passed. Before the evening news arrives, they have already gone to sleep. Again, not everyone will go to sleep and they don’t broadcasting the same news over and over, so it’s not surprising that people in the village don’t know what’s going on in the news.

Even if they saw this news, they don’t know that the people in the news were his sons, because they moved out to live long ago.

Everyone can’t remember what his son looked like.

Mu Yi Fan nodded. “I only ran out of the National Academy.”

Yes, Zheng Jia Ming is one of the patients reported in the news from the H City Neurological Hospital. The real identity of the man is that he is an archaeologist

It is no wonder that the end of the world is about to come, Zheng Jia Ming is so self-conscious, this should be the reason why Zheng Jia Ming’s face is covered with a mask and sunglasses, and he is not afraid of being caught by the people in the institute.

Of course, what shocked him is that Zheng Guo Zong’s son Zheng Jia Ming more than that.

IN HIS NOVEL, ZHENG JIA MING IS ALSO THE MOST TRUSTED MAN OF ZOMBIE KING.

If Zhuang Zi Yue is the left arm of Zombie King, then Zheng Jia Ming is the right arm of Zombie King, and the trust is very high. The two are called ‘Hei Bai Wu Chang’ by Zombie King.

1]… Hei Bai Wu Chang are two deities, one short, one tall, chained together at the ankle, they are responsible for rewarding the good and punishing the bad… if you pardon the expression the right and let hand of god

The reason why Zheng Jia Ming was willing to surrender to the Zombie King was because Zombie King saved his father Zheng Guo Zong.

Zheng Guo Zong felt bad about his son, thinking that it was human beings who gave up on his son first. Then he could give up human beings and loyally follow Zombie King to do things for Zombie King. In human eyes, he is human traitor.

Mu Yi Fan couldn’t help but sigh. He didn’t find Zhuang Zi Yue, but he found Zheng Guo Zong and his son. It was an unexpected result.

The chopsticks in Zheng Guo Zong’s hands suddenly fell on the table, and looked at Mu Yi Fan with a look: “You…how did you know? Did you escape from the National Academy?”

Mu Yi Fan did not answer his words. but said: “you do not have to let home tomorrow has been wearing masks, now the country has no time to care about his whereabouts, they will not send people to catch him back.”

Zheng Guo Zong was still not assured: “But ……”

When he finished, the building was filled with noisy noises.

Zheng Guo Zong’s dawn: “When will my relative be able to completely refrain from eating human flesh?”

Mu Yi Fan said: “He had been hungry for too long. If he goes on like this, the people in the village will find that there is something wrong here, and if he is hungry for too long, you will easily lose his consciousness. At that time, he will not even know you and will bite you.”