Chapter 81- Meeting the Male Protagonist

After car entered G City, the city was like the scene of the 12th-level typhoon, Zheng Guo Zong and his son looked back and around for a long time.

The bustling city is now a mess, not only full of cars, but also dead bodies that have been bitten, and many uncleaned garbage.

The once bustling streets are now cold and clear, there is no living on the street, and some zombie walking on the street aimlessly making the whole G city look like a city that has been abandoned for many years.

“This… this, we have only left a few days, how G City has become like this.” Zheng Guo Zong stared on the window, incredulously looking at everything outside the window.

He quickly thought that he had gone to the wrong place or transmigrated into a ‘ghost town’.

Zheng Jia Ming did not think that the virus infection would be so powerful. He fled from the National Research Institute, and for quite half a month, G City became a dead city.

He doesn’t know if other cities are like G City, and they are all zombie everywhere.

Mu Yi Fan has long known that G City will become like this, but the shock in the heart is not less than that plaguing Zheng Guo Zong and his son. After all, this is the first time to see such a scene, as if the whole world only had him and Zheng Jia. Father and son.

Moreover, the current zombies are more disgusting than the zombie that was seen seven days ago. Now all zombies have turned black, the eyes are white, the lips are black and purple, and their bodies are not bitten if not their faces. The body is bitten, the rotten meat is almost full body, and it gives off a disgusting smell.

And because they struggled before they died, their clothes became ruined and old, and they were stained with blood that had already dried up.

Mu Yi Fan saw zombie gradually wandering around them, he immediately sped up and heading towards the city center: “We first go to the supermarket to find something to eat, and we can’t let Quack go hungry.”

Although they left The Shui Village, they brought with them two bags of rice and some fruits and vegetables but the fruits and vegetables were only enough for Zheng Guo Zong to eat for two days.

Zheng Jia Ming returned to reality and nodded.

Mu Yi Fan drove to the nearby big supermarket.

When they came down from the car, they saw several zombie gnawing and sharing a dead body at the supermarket gate.

Mu Yi Fan saw zombie pulling the intestines out of the body, and a pile of feces fell out of the intestines. However, zombie didn’t care, so he stuffed the intestines into his mouth.

Seeing this scene, he almost vomited out the sashimi that he had eaten in his stomach last night.

Zheng Jia Ming saw that he had been pouting had a look of vomiting and not vomiting. He wondered: “Have you ever eaten human flesh?”

Mu Yi Fan shook his head: “No.”

Zheng Jia Ming was quiet and, calmly said: “Although I don’t know how you came over it, but you should be glad that you have not eaten human flesh.”

When he first ate human flesh, he did not know how much pain he felt

Because at that time he was conscious, but could not control his body, and when he stuffed his colleague’s meat into his mouth little by little, he felt very delicious and felt very sad.

However, after being studied by the National Research Institute, in addition to his father, he is eager to shred all human beings to pieces.

Now, he has no sympathy for human beings.