Chapter 60- It reacts to you

Mu Yi Fan gasped and said: “You touched my little brother (JB).”

Zhan Bei Tian’s face was full of black lines and is trying to take back his hand. Suddenly he felt that the thing in his hand was actually hard.

“F*uck, it actually responded to you.” Mu Yi Fan couldn’t stand it, then, he mourned: “I blame Uncle Chen, the dishes he cooked these days are really not enough to make up, and he maybe decided to add on bullwhip penis soup and the like.”

Zhan, Bei Tian:”…… ”

The extent of his black face was slowly let up, he turned to Mu Yi Fan swollen thigh, he touched, and then, his brow twisted, the swelling was not the same as before, it is clear that the water from Lingquan did not work.

How could this be?

Mu Yi Fan moved his body: “Don’t touch it again, otherwise I will cum.”

“Shut up.” Zhan Bei Tian’s forehead blue veins were jumping.

He took his hand back from the big iron bucket and asked, “How serious is your bone cancer?”

Mu Yi Fan certainly can’t tell him the truth, he lied: “I am now in the late stage of bone cancer, doctor said I can only live for more than a month at most.”

“More than a month?” Zhan Bei Tian expressed doubts: “Which point does the cancer patient look like someone who is dying?” Those who are dying are still alive and kicking? This man is more spiritual than the wild monkeys in the mountains. Who can see that this person is a dying person?

Mu Yi Fan replied: “How is it not like? Don’t you know if people who are dying will have a return to the light and become almost normal? What’s more, I have eaten so much recently, of course I seems to be more spiritual.”

Zhan Bei Tian eyes glimmered, and he smirked: “Will your time for returning to light be too long?”

“The doctor said that I can only live for a month. If you don’t believe it, you ask the doctor.”

Zhan Bei Tian sneered, he looked at the full gauzed face, he asked: “You gauze face when will it come off?”

Mu Yi Fan mind burst with guilty conscience:. “The doctor said early next month I can take off the gauze”

“Early ……”

Zhan Bei Tian whispered softly, then raised his hand and leaned over Mu Yi Fan’s face, just touching the cheeks of the man on the opposite side, suddenly changing direction, he tore off the white silk on his face and walking down the stove to say “Put the clothes on.”

Mu Yi Fan didn’t adapt to the sunlight coming in from the window, he blinked: “I don’t need to soak in the bucket any longer?”

“No.”

Zhan Bei Tian picked up the dry towel he prepared in the morning and handed it to Mu Yi Fan, then, turned back.

Mu Yi Fan stood up and was about to wipe his body. He saw that his wheat skin was gone and turned into a white pheasant.

Sure enough, the spring water in the spring was placed in the water. Otherwise, his body color cannot be suddenly turned into pale ghost white.

Although Mu Yi Fan knows the reason for the whitening of the skin, he still pretended to ask without hesitation: “Bei Tian, ​​why did my skin suddenly become so white? Is there any bleaching effect in your medicine?”

Zhan Bei Tian looked at the skin which looked smooth like a baby’s, and he said nothing, and he walked out of the kitchen.

“Hey…” Mu Yi Fan hurriedly slid dry, he put on his clothes and ran out of the kitchen, and saw the village chief rushing into the yard.