Chapter 153- Military Factory

Less than five kilometers away from the previous team, Mu Yi Fan’s tires were punctured by a variation of willow trees on the road. Finally, the car was torn in half.

Fortunately, he escaped quickly. Otherwise, even people would have died more than wickers.

Mu Yi Fan was very depressed to see the car blown to pieces.

Just out of B City, there was no car. How did he go to the military factory?

Immediately, he thought of Zhuang Zi Yue flying in the sky with the help of wind power, and he began to learn how to fly with wind power.

Although wind power can make his body rise quickly, he only dares to fly a distance of one meter. Moreover, because he is not very skilled, when he flies, he gives people a feeling of shaky, and then left and right, very unstable, at any time there will be the possibility of falling.

Mu Yi Fan nearly fell off the top several times.

However, he soon found flying skills, let himself fly smoothly in the air, and the higher the altitude, flying out of the woods.

Instantly, the view became wider, and as soon as he was up in the air, there were tall trees, and the whole world seemed to be returning to the primeval forest.

He speeded up excitedly, flying like an airplane, flying ten kilometers away in the blink of an eye. Unfortunately, before he was refreshed enough in the air, he was attacked by mutant plants under the ground and mutant birds in the sky.

He hurried back to the ground. Because he was out alone for the first time, he was not quick enough to react to the danger outside. He had to deal with two mutant plants and animals in a hurry.

A few minutes later, the whole body was scarred by mutant plants and mutant animals, and even several times the branches of the mutant plants were pierced through the body.

If it hadn’t been for his strength, he would have been lying dead on the ground.

In the last ages, mutant plants and mutant animals are not much bigger than species. They can’t distinguish who is their companion at all. They will attack as long as they see people or encounter danger.

Especially mutant plants, whether you are human or zombie, as long as they move in front of things, will attack people.

It took Mu Yi Fan half an hour to destroy the mutant plants and animals and dig out the crystals of mutated animals and plants.

He got up and looked at his tattered clothes, like a beggar, and said to himself, “it seems that we need more exercise.”

How did he get to the used to attacking the animal after dealing with two newly mutated animals and plants at the same time?

What’s more, besides finding that old gun and crystal crystals to improve himself and exercise himself, he also needs to raise his level of zombie as soon as possible.

After meeting Zhan Nan Tian before, he has been worried about a big problem, that is, as a zombie, he is likely to be controlled by Zhan Nan Tian at any time, especially the relationship between Zhan Family and the Mu Family is not good, which means that Zhan Nan Tian may drive him to deal with the Mu Family, which is the last thing he would like to see.

Therefore, he wants to improve his ability in a short time. This is the first time that he has been so eager to gain strength since he traveled through the novel.

Mu Yi Fan rests in place for a moment and continues to fly forward with his powers.

Whenever he encounters a mutant animal or plant, he stops to exercise his reactivity and how to maximize his wind power.