Chapter 134- We're fooled

Rong Xue was surprised, quickly put down her smile and turned around.

At the entrance to the stairs, stood a very thin man, about one meter, seven-five tall, she was very ordinary-looking, if he us placed in the crowd, you may not be able to find this person, and, he was wearing crumpled clothes, like refugees. “Who are you?”

Rong Xue looked at him warily, and the man in front of him was strange, and he didn’t seem to have seen him in the team. “I?”

The man smiled: “My name is Wang Jiu, I was rescued two days ago as the only survivors.”

“What’s your thing?” said Rong Xue, picking up the mop.

“If not, don’t get in the way of me.”

“I’m just standing here and I won’t get you mopping the floor.”

Wang Jiu said with a smile.

Rong Xue didn’t pay attention to him any further, she picked up the mop and got it, and then mopped up at random.

Wang Jiu was silent for a moment, and said, “Yesterday morning, in the canteen, I saw you.”

Rong Xue action continued she made no sound. “Do you know why I noticed you?”

Wang Jiu smiled, and then asked himself, “Because when you play the recording, the smug smile in your heart was really striking, so this made me notice you.”

This caught Rong Xue’s attention: “The smug smile in my heart?”

Wang Jiu’s eyebrows rose and he said, “Didn’t I tell you when I introduced myself before? Do I have the ability to read your mind?”

Rong Xue was suddenly panicked, but did not show it, and she had a calm face when she said, “What a special ability, but you misheard, and I didn’t have any smug smile.”

She bowed her head and continued to mop the floor.

Wang Jiu smiled and said: “Is it? So if it turned out that I had misheard. So what’s the fear you’re feeling now? You’re anxious and I misheard it? What’s scary about that?”

Rong Xue stopped again and stared at him angrily, “And please, can you not disturb me while I’m mopping the floor?”

Wang Jiu leaned against the wall: “I’m just standing here and I’m not hindering you, I’m chatting with you, but also I’m just interested in what you got from Chen Yan.”

Rong Xue stared at him dead on.

“Yesterday, when you came back from Chen Yan, you were very happy, not only you ate a full meal, but also to got a bag of fresh fruit, as well as a few sets of brand new clothes.”

Ron Xue cold voice shouted at him: “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Don’t know? Then I will be clear, you got the recording pen from Chen Yan, put it into you own sister’s pants, so that you not only complete the task to get supplies, but also managed to trap your sister, killing your sister by getting her expelled from the team, really a double carving sword or should say a good idea of one arrow three hits. By the way, you brought back those sets of clothes, they looked as if they were international brands, what’s the name?”

Wang Jiu made a look of a man thinking.

Rong Xue held the mop stick tightly.

The clothes she brought back were indeed an international brand, a brand called Ange, but it was in a black bag, so how did this person know?