Chapter 75- Is this like coercing us to kill?

The Xilanfa restaurant is not very far from the Mu Technologies Group Building. It is only three big streets away. In normal times, it takes only 20 minutes to drive. .

However, after Mu Yi Fan left the Xilanfa restaurant, he encountered a zombie attack on the road, causing the street to be blocked. When the crowd was evacuated, it was an hour later when he came to the Mu Technologies Group.

He took the president’s special elevator directly to the top floor of the group building, just to see the helicopter rising to mid-air, about 20 meters from the top floor, he can clearly see the people sitting inside.

Mu Yi Fan groaned, why didn’t they wait for him to come, why did the helicopter flew?

He immediately waved his hand in the direction of the helicopter, shouting, etc. Unfortunately, the sound of the helicopter overshadowed his voice.

Mu Yi Fan remembered the phone call, he quickly put down his hand and patted his pocket, only to find that his cell phone was gone.

His eyes flashed doubts, the phone would not fall into the car, right?

Mu Yi Fan eyebrows tightened in confusion and he raised his head in a hurry, seeing Mu Yi Hang sitting next to the helicopter window looking down.

He immediately waved to Mu Yi Hang he saw that the other party had a deep smile, waved his hand, and said goodbye to his mouth, letting the helicopter fly away from the Mow Group building.

Mu Yi Fan said with a sigh of relief: “Motherfxcker this Mu Yi Hang wants to throw Laozi here and left me to die.”

However, the helicopter was sent by Mu Yue Cheng, how can he listen to Mu? Yi Hang’s words, and let the helicopter fly away?

Mu Yi Fan face was like his real brother. He couldn’t make much noise. He turned back to the president’s office building and was ready to call Mu Yue Cheng to ask him to call the helicopter back. .

When the female secretary saw his arrival, she immediately stepped forward and smiled and said: “Hello, hello, the Admiral called us to tell us to tell you, that you should wait a few hours in the company, after that, there will be other people come to pick you up and return to B City.

Mu Yi Fan nodded another arrangement and nodded: “Did my dad say who is picking me up?”

“Mu Admiral said that he is a friend.”

Mu Yi Fan did not enter the office that the company had prepared for him, and he directly went to the sofa outside the office.

The female secretary immediately gave him a cup of coffee and put it on the table.

Mu Yi Fan smelled the fresh smell off her body and his eyebrows twisted: “You go back to work in the office.”

“Yes.” The female secretary just walked to the door of her office and she heard Mu Yi Fan shout. “Wait.”

She turned and looked at him: “Young Master, what’s the matter?”

Mu Yi Fan thought for a moment: “You let all the top directors to come upstairs to have a meeting.”

The female secretary said: “Now?”

“Yes, now, immediately, right away.”

“Yes.” The female secretary quickly returned to the office to inform the top executives of the departments to come to the meeting.

Mu Yi Fan came to the conference room and waited for about ten minutes, and some people continued to push the door and walk in.

When they came to see Mu Yi Fan, who was sitting in the seat of the president, they immediately trembled. They saluted loudly and found a place to sit down as they do during the weekday meeting.