Chapter 145- This nurse is indeed strange

Mu Qing Tian nodded: “She doesn’t seem to want us to spend too much time with Grandpa.”

“Yes.”

Mu Yi Fan thought that and felt more suspicious of the nurse, he said: “I just said a couple of words to Grandpa and she started chasing me away, as if afraid she was afraid I will find something. Moreover, the time to take the medicine will be up, why ask him to come to see a few days? Can’t he come to see him later or tomorrow?”

As long as he doesn’t disturb Grandpa’s rest, he doesn’t think the nurse will intentionally keep him from approaching Mu Xiao Hu.

Mu Yi Fan, though skeptical, can’t prove anything. He had to take the meal in the kitchen when the person, falsely with the kitchen people close to, and then casually said: “Just now, I saw Dr. Ye take Yi Hang to treat his wound, I found that his medical skills are really quite good, and the nurse waiting for my grandfather also caring for my grandfather is also very thoughtful. I don’t know which hospital they used to be working in, and who had the great thought to bring them here for our medical treatment?”

The kitchen man laughed: “The medical staff here are all people from The B City First Hospital, how can the doctor not be very good? After the end of the world, the lady asked them to come over and become the doctor on our team, and she was a nice person to do that.”

Mu Yi Fan:” “…”

Zhao Yi Xuan is a nice person?

If it’s the real-life Zhao Yi Xuan, he certainly won’t doubt it, but if it’s Zhao Yi Xuan in the book, he really doesn’t have to guess that Mu Xiao Hu will be how he is and, the ghost behind it is Zhao Yi Xuan.

And, now that even the people in the kitchen are speaking well for her, it’s clear that almost all the people in the building have been bought by Zhao Yi Xuan.

When the people in the kitchen left, Mu Yi Fan asked, “Qing Tian, can you give me some water from Lingquan [1] Spring lake water in your space?”

He thinks that no matter what happens to Mu Xiao Hu’s body, it will be much more or less better after he drinks the spring water in the space. “Yes.”

Mu Qing Tian quickly took a small bottle of water out of the space and handed it to Mu Yi Fan.

Mu Yi Fan took the spring water, and when he found the opportunity, he will give it to Grandpa to drink.

Unfortunately, after waiting for an afternoon, there was no chance to enter Mu Xiao Hu’s room.

At six o’clock in the evening, Mu Yue Cheng and Zhao Yi Xuan finally rushed back to the building with anger and commotion, knowing at first glance that no justice had been done for Mu Yi Hang.

Zhao Yi Xuan was too angry to eat, especially since Mu Yi Fan was on the table, not to mention having no appetite, and she went downstairs to take care of his son.

Mu Yi Fan took the opportunity to ask, “Dad, what happened after you went to The Zhan Family, what did Old Zhan The Military Commissioner say?”

Mu Yue Cheng held his anger, and he screamed: “We sat in The Zhan Family for two hours, and we didn’t wait see Old Zhan The Military Commissioner came out, and at about five o’clock, the old housekeeper of The Zhan Family told me that the Old Zhan The Military Commission went out with Major General Zhan, that’s Zhan Bei Tian out.”

He picked up the glass of water on the table, took a big sip, and dispelled the fire: “Don’t say them, I’m going to go to Old Zhan tomorrow, and how can I not give The Mu Family a payback of The Zhan Family.”