Chapter 69- A wave of fluctuations

Before Sun Zi Hao went to sleep, he knew that Mu Yi Fan had come to the sitting room to watch TV because he was worried that Mu Yi Fan would find him, so he was sleeping on the door and listening to TV all night. There was just sound, without any abnormal movements, he slept until dawn.

When he got up, the TV in the hall was still open. He turned off the TV and was ready to go out for morning exercises. However, the door that was clearly locked was not locked.

Sun Zi Hao thought it might be that Mu-Mu went out very early, so the anti-theft lock was opened.

However, for the sake of completeness, he went to Mu Yi Fan’s room to see if the person was absent, he knocked a few doors, did not hear a response, and determined that the person really went out before turning and leaving to exercise.

After he exercise came back, the breakfast was brought back since he bought it on the way.

After setting the tableware, Sun Zi Hao went to the Mu Yi Fan room to knock on the door, but still no one responded.

Suddenly he remembered that Mu-Mu’s body was still sick, and he worried that the man in the room had an accident. He opened the door, but there was no one inside, and the quilts on the bed were all laid out neatly.

Sun Zi Hao frowned and shouted: “When you go out, don’t say anything.”

Then the stationery on the table caught his attention.

Sun Zi Hao took the previous look and it happened to be something write to his boss.

He is a little funny. At this day and age, he still writes letters, not in the army. He needs to communicate by sending letters.

Sun Zi Hao didn’t want to see it, but swept the word “leaving” on the letter, and then he did not care about stealing a glance the private letter, and took it up and read it. Then, his face changed greatly.

He ran out of the room and ran the security room at the door and asked: “Excuse me, have you seen Mr. Mu in the A-101 villa leave?”

Two of the security guards shook their heads, and another security guard said: I saw that he left last night, I don’t know if he came back later.”

Sun Zi Hao looked at the tall and thin security guard: “When did he leave?”

“At around 12 o’clock last night.”

Sun Zi Hao Asked again: “Was he driving, or walking?”

The security guard did not answer immediately, as if he was thinking about it. After a few seconds, he said: “Walking.”

“Did you see him taking a taxi when he went out?”

The security guard shook his head.

Sun Zi Hao grabbed his head with irritable.

He didn’t know what Mu-Mu’s mobile phone number was, and he didn’t want to call and talk to the boss who was on the mission. He didn’t know Mu-Mu’s appearance. In the sea of people, how did he find someone?

What Sun Zi Hao thought of, he quickly asked: “Do you have any previous night surveillance videos, I think…”

He wanted to see the face under Mu-Mu gauze, but before he finished, other security guards interrupted him: Our monitoring equipment is broken, the previous video is gone, you see, we are repairing.”

Sun Zi Hao looked at the busy maintenance man, depressed and frowned, monitoring equipment when is it not bad, but this time it went bad and it’s a coincidence.