Chapter 71- My Little - ancestor

In the pitch black where you can’t see the five fingers, the sound of a monster like wailing echoed. The sound seems to be very painful and it is very exciting. People who hear it felt their blood run cold.

Suddenly, in the darkness, there was a shout that seemed to break free from the shackles. The cry of ‘ah’ echoed in the basement and could not go.

Immediately afterwards, all the lights were turned on, flashing, and finally, all lit up, illuminating the entire basement.

Just at the door of the basement, a man with a gauze on his face was laying down staring at the ceiling with his red eyes, said with pleasure: “F*ck, Laozi finally managed to live.”

Finally, I don’t have to worry that I will become an unconscious zombie, who is going to be is shot in the head and die.

Then, the little thing in his abdomen began to jump, like it was a very happy thing, cheering and celebrating.

Mu Yi Fan hurriedly groaned: “My Little-ancestor, I know that you have to move sometimes, but, please don’t send the message to your family. If Zhan Bei Tian knows that I am here, I will die.”

Qing Tian Bead and his master are inductive, as long as they are willing they can let each other find the other one.

The stomach quickly returned to calm, and even Mu Yi Fan’s bloodshot eyes returned to the appearance of ordinary person and covering up all the breath.

Mu Yi Fan stood up and waved his limbs. His flexibility was no different from that of ordinary people. Moreover, he could talk, which is not something that low-rank zombie can do.

However, he drank the spring water from Zhan Bei Tian space in the faked canned drink, and Zhan Bei Tian made him bathe in the spring water warm tub. It is no wonder that he directly crossed from the low-rank zombie stage and jumped the rank to enter the intermediate rank. He did not know that he is now in the intermediate rank. Or how many ranks is that

Mu Yi Fan left the basement and went to the first floor.

The decoration of the hall is very simple, but the furniture is still there, but it is covered with dust everywhere.

After Mu Yi Fan walked on the first floor, he went to the second floor room. The room was also uninhabited for a long time, causing dust to be everywhere. Fortunately, all the furniture was covered with transparent plastic paper. He worked hard to clean.

He walked over to the full-length mirror, slowly removed the gauze from his face, and looked at his present appearance, except that his face was pale, his lips were bloodless, his eyes were dark and his iris were red, and he was no different from ordinary people. Moreover, as a whole, he seems to be more delicate than before.

If he doesn’t talk rudely on weekdays, he will stand quietly, as if he is an Old Master who came out of the big aristocracy family.

Oh, well, he was originally a Young Master.

Mu Yi Fan pulled out his phone from his belt and wanted to see what day it was.

During his time in the basement, he saw the sky, even from time to time, and sometimes he was in a coma. If he had the strong obsessive mental chanting of ‘not wanting to become zombie everywhere,’ he is afraid he would not be able to revert from that zombie-esque he was in.

Mu Yi Fan pressed the power button and found that the phone was dead.

He was frustrated and didn’t know that Zhan Bei Tian was back.

Immediately, Mu Yi Fan remembered that the room could see the villa next to it, and he immediately walked to the window, pulling a trace of the curtains and looking out.