Chapter 170- Zhan Nan Tian is here

Zhan Bei Tian paused and looked at the black cross-country vehicle of the “Yuxiong” brand and stepped into the hall.

He heard Zhan Guo Xiong’s pleasant voice coming out of the hall: “How long has it been since you son came to accompany this grandfather and your parents? Why didn’t you come frequently?”

Then a gentle voice sounded: “We have something to do. I will come back with uncles and aunts to have dinner with grandpa in the evening.”

Zhan Guo Xiong was very happy when he heard that everyone was coming back for dinner. “Okay, I want Old Cai to prepare dinner tonight.”

Cai Yuan, who had just entered the door, laughed and said, “Second Young Master, you are willing to come back to see him at last.”

“Uncle Cai.” Cried the gentleman sitting on the sofa.

“Old Cai, you’re back from exercising. After having breakfast later, you’ll prepare more meals for tonight. We haven’t had a party for a long time.”

“Well, I’ll go and see if the little young master woke up first.” Cai Yuan walked up to the second floor with a laugh.

Zhan Nan Tian looked at Zhan Guo Xiong doubtfully: “Little Young Master?”

Zhan Guo Xiong laughed happily: “It’s your eldest uncle’s son. That kid has a baby all this time. Now that kid is going to be three years old. In the evening, when everyone comes back, we will let them see this kid.”

Zhan Nan Tian looked surprised: “Big cousin has a son?”

“Great Grandpa, hello.” A deep voice fell between them.

Zhan Guo Xiong laughed and said, “Bei Tian, speaking of you, you’re back.”

Zhan Nan Tian looked quickly at the entrance of the hall. When he saw the tall and awesome figure, his gentle smile paused slightly. Then he stood up with a smile and opened his hands and walked towards Zhan Bei Tian. “Brother, long time no see.”

Zhan Bei Tian also spread out his hands, clasped with Zhan Nan Tian on each other’s back and shoulder, to express the intimate greetings between brothers: “Long time no see.”

Quickly he released Zhan Nan Tian and said, “I just got back from exercising. I’m sweating all over. I’ll talk to you when I get dressed.”

“Good.”

Zhan Bei Tian turned and walked up the stairs.

Zhan Nan Tian stood in place until he could not see Zhan Bei Tian’s figure before he went back to the sofa to do a good job and chatted with Zhan Guo Xiong.

Zhan Bei Tian went back to his room and saw Mu Yi Fan still asleep in bed. He walked over and took a picture of him.

Mu Yi Fan slowly woke up, saw Zhan Bei Tian’s instant, immediately embraces Zhan Bei Tian like an octopus: “I don’t want to get up, you must accompany me to sleep for a while again.”

Then he asked a faint sweat, “Did you exercise?”

“Yeah.” Zhan Bei Tian rubbed his hair and said, “Get up, don’t let Grandpa wait too long.”

“But I haven’t exercised in the morning yet.” Mu Yi Fan’s restless hand reached into Zhan Bei Tian’s trousers and said, “How about you accompany me to exercise this morning?”

Zhan Bei Tian hooked his lips, patted the octopus and turned to the bathroom.

Mu Yi Fan laughed happily, jumped up quickly, pulled apart his clothes, ran into the bathroom, and put his hands on the man taking off his clothes and bathing.