Chapter 47- You scoundrel

Mu Yi Fan went back to the room and when he thought he had escaped for himself. He was happy rolling around in bed.

Just then if he really drank the medicinal juice containing the space spring water, he was afraid that he will become corspe on the spot. At that time, The Male Protagonist will definitely yake his life.

Having said that, can he return to reality after he dies?

This, he really dare not try it, if he can’t go back, he will be miserable.

Mu Yi Fan continued to be complacent about himself.

When Zhan Bei Tian came in, he saw that Mu Yi Fan was happy like a child. He was happy to hold the quilt and turned it over in bed in order to avoid taking medicine. The indifference face flashed with a funny smile.

Mu Yi Fan’s eyes were shining and when he felt that someone came in, he stopped, and curiously watched Zhan Bei Tian entering the room with two bottles of red beverage cans.

With a bang, Zhan Bei Tian opened one of the cans and sat down to the bed and handed another can of beverage that had already been opened to Mu Yi Fan.

Mu Yi Fan took the beverage can and immediately smelled a strong medicinal taste on it, he raised his brow and sniffed: “What is this drink? How can it smell bitter?”

Zhan Bei Tian took as swig of the drink and said: “涼茶王 haven’t you ever had it?”

this is 涼茶王

Mu Yi Fan saw the three characters on the surface of the bottle and shook his head.

How could he drink the drink that was in the novel?

Zhan Bei Tian refused: “I haven’t had it and that’s better, we both can taste it.”

Mu Yi Fan picked up the bottle and put it under his nose and sniffed it. His brow tightened again. Then, he tasted it a little sip, and he immediately, felt the bitterness spread through out his tongue

“Ah, it’s so bitter.” His brow knotted into a knot.

“Good medicine is supposed to be bitter.” Zhan Bei Tian said.

Mu Yi Fan endured bitterness and took another sip: “Why is your canned 涼茶王 so bitter?”

Why is it so much worse than the actual herbal tea drink, which is just like drinking Chinese medicine.

Zhan Bei Tian’s eyes looked pinched.

Why does this sound strange? Why does his face says the words ‘Along with You Here’ in front?

Without waiting for him to think about it, he saw that Mu Yi Fan wanted to throw the beverage can into the trash can.

Zhan Bei Tian scrunched his face and said, “Don’t throw it, you have to drink it.”

“But, even if its good… It’s still bitter.” Mu Yi Fan was afraid of the person who looked cold ice like Zhan and he did not throw the can away, so he had to bite his teeth and swallowed the whole drink into his stomach.

Zhan Bei Tian took the can in his hand and determined that there was no more in the bottle and the corner of his mouth had a slightly invisible smile, he took the can and threw it into the trashcan, and then he took candy from the trouser pocket and thrown it to Mu Yi Fan, he got up and left the room.

Mu Yi Fan quickly put the candy in his mouth and removed the bitterness.

When the candy was almost eaten, he suddenly remembered the medicine in the kitchen. He quickly got up and walked out of the room. He saw that Chen Dong was busy making a small dish in the yard, he quickly went downstairs and slid into the kitchen, he picked up the medicine pot and ran to the toilet then poured the medicine out.