Chapter 90- You are too disappointing

“What?”

Lu Lin took a flashlight and looked at Mu Yi Fan’s possible pointed direction. Sure enough, he saw a black shadow flashing through, so fast that he couldn’t see what it was.

Moreover, he didn’t have time to shoot and shoot, and he didn’t have time to remind people around him. When he saw the shadows, he hit them in front of them and launched an attack on them.

Lu Lin didn’t respond, and he could only watch the other party’s shot.

At this moment, a figure quickly stopped in front of him, followed by a loud bang.

The deafening sound made Lu Lin instantly return to reality, after seeing Mu Yi Fan using a shovel to block the opponent’s attack, the top of the shovel, was left with a deep palm print.

Mu Yi Fan struggled against the opponent’s attack and shouted to the person behind him: “Still unhappy to run.”

The zombie has an ability, and it is the speed ability.

However, why did it become fast like this, obviously the burning of zombie has not yet begun, how can the zombie with ability appear?

Lu Lin returned to reality and quickly raised his gun and fired at the black shadow.

The black shadow flashed and disappeared in front of them, followed Lu Lin.

Mu Yi Fan was shocked. He sensed that the shadow was behind him. He turned quickly and he threw the shovel and it passed over Lu Lin’s head.

The shadow reaction was faster than him. Before the shovel hit it, he escaped the attack and disappeared again in front of Mu Yi Fan.

“Withdraw, go to the door.” Mu Yi Fan said a hurry.

Lu Lin knew that their team was not the capable opponent of the speedier opponent and  the shadow and it make a roar that rose to the sky.

The amazing roar and the harsh sound, suddenly, made everyone and zombies immediately feel a headache, even to the point of pain.

Many people couldn’t stand the screams and fell to the ground. Even the people outside the grain depot were affected. However, no one inside was so uncomfortable.

Mu Yi Fan opened his eyes and looked at the zombie, who had been screaming for a long time.

At this time, he is not only very painful, but even his stomach feels very painful, just like an explosion.

He rubbed his stomach and tried to support his body with a shovel. Then he tried his best to rush to the zombie, who was superior to him, and waved the shovel.

The zombie was shocked and immediately snorted and escaped Mu Yi Fan’s attack.

Others suddenly got a relief from the headache, but with no more will support for the body, they fell to the ground.

The zombie appeared not far away from Mu Yi Fan, it made a squeaking voice in his mouth, as if he was questioning why Mu Yi Fan was helping humans.

Mu Yi Fan ignored it and waved the shovel again.

Zombie did not stay politely with him, and shot directly for his brain.

Mu Yi Fan guessed his intentions and immediately picked up the shovel and escaped the opponent’s attack.

However, the iron handle of the shovel on the hand was dented by the zombie, and the straight shovel became a curved shovel.

After that, Mu Yi Fan could sense the movement of the zombie, but he could barely avoid it. Finally, because it was too hard to hold the big stomach, it was inconvenient to move so he fell to the ground.